Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Re: Who Bought All of the Recent DLC?

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.

Not the maps.... Drake's Deception Map Pack

I actually play with DLC off because I don't like nearly any of the maps... really only like 4/12

photo Sniper.png
Message 41 of 63 (207 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals

Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.

You try so hard.

1 - His sole reason for buying the DLC was because it was for a good cause since ND won't see his money anyways.

2 - How he chooses to donate his money to aiding foundations is his prerogative.

3 - ND isn't forcing you or anyone to buy these 'crap' DLC so why are you complaining ?

4 - Instead of trying to insult someone's character how about try to not coming off as ignorant first.

1 How am I supposed to know what his reasons for buying the DLC were?

2 I don't know, man. It just seems much more genuine to donate money to the shelters who take in these poor animals. Cut out the middle man.

3 I'm complaining because it's a waste of their precious resources that could be used to make a better game.

4 You should take your own advice.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 42 of 63 (205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Apr 26, 2013

DDMP is the best 4 maps in the entire game IMO

Sleep Matt signature
Message 43 of 63 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

so true

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 44 of 63 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
I like the animal hats. I think it's the best DLC so far. Better than the maps and stat hats.

Not the maps.... Drake's Deception Map Pack

I actually play with DLC off because I don't like nearly any of the maps... really only like 4/12

Same here except The Fort & like 3 others.

Message 45 of 63 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

buying the DLC is a donation of money to a charity supporting pregention of cruelty to animals.......you saying its stupid to buy it is basically saying its okay to be cruel to animals

Nice fallacy. Just because I think the DLC itself is stupid doesn't mean at all it's okay to be cruel to animals. Take a rhetoric class.

You could have just donated money yourself without having to make it a corporate transaction if you really cared about PREVENTING cruelty to animals.

You try so hard.

1 - His sole reason for buying the DLC was because it was for a good cause since ND won't see his money anyways.

2 - How he chooses to donate his money to aiding foundations is his prerogative.

3 - ND isn't forcing you or anyone to buy these 'crap' DLC so why are you complaining ?

4 - Instead of trying to insult someone's character how about try to not coming off as ignorant first.

2 I don't know, man. It just seems much more genuine to donate money to the shelters who take in these poor animals. Cut out the middle man.

3 I'm complaining because it's a waste of their precious resources that could be used to make a better game.

1 - He clearly stated which DLC he bought.

2 - That's your perception end of the day it was still a genuine gesture from both him & ND.

3 - Have you seen the DLC ?? it's pretty obvious they didn't take much resource to be made.

4 - Except i'm not the one going around antagonizing another because of how they decide to spend their cash. 

Message 46 of 63 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

hmmm I disagree lol.

Yemen is superior to every DLC Map IMO.

Message 47 of 63 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

You try so hard.

2 - That's your perception end of the day it was still a genuine gesture from both him & ND.

3 - Have you seen the DLC ?? it's pretty obvious they didn't take much resource to be made.

4 - Except i'm not the one going around antagonizing another because of how they decide to spend their cash. 

1- Not really. It was all pretty vague and open for interpretation.

2- I don't know we can never be sure of what people are up to...

3- Resources are resources no matter how big, or how small.

4- Everyone else seems to be antagonizing me in my threads, and that includes you.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 48 of 63 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

hmmm I disagree lol.

Yemen is superior to every DLC Map IMO.

Yemen is more open I like more enclosed maps as close quarters combat is my specialty

Sleep Matt signature
Message 49 of 63 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 26, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

You try so hard.

1- Not really. It was all pretty vague and open for interpretation.

2- I don't know we can never be sure of what people are up to...

3- Resources are resources no matter how big, or how small.

4- Everyone else seems to be antagonizing me in my threads, and that includes you.

1 - he said he bought the Pogo DLC lol.

2 - Welll ND were called out on the blogs so they posted the info for the receiving foundation.

3 - Hmm not reallly actually.

4 - Karma

now seeing that these comments will probably get deleted again, i'll end it here.

Message 50 of 63 (179 Views)
0 Likes