Reply
Apr 19 2013
By: sasspackage Lombax Warrior 194 posts
Offline

Who is TripleWreck?

38 replies 666 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

People on these boards keep mentioning him. Is he some sort of Uncharted god? Or is he a youtuber

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 39 (666 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
17771 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

He's a Youtuber who used to frequent the old Naughty Dog forums before they merged with the Sony forums (at least in the beginning of the site's life). He was/is a member of GET+ (somebody help me with the clan stuff here), which was known as one of, if not the top, teams out there.

(I may have botched some details or facts here. Somebody will probably correct me. :smileyvery-happy:)

He makes very informative and well-commentated Youtube videos nowadays. I recommend you to check out his channel for good Uncharted-related videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripleWRECK

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 39 (655 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
2841 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 19, 2013

sasspackage wrote:

People on these boards keep mentioning him. Is he some sort of Uncharted god? Or is he a youtuber


I think he won some Uncharted tournaments with his team, but I'm not sure, I don't see him mentioned that often though...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 39 (649 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Online
1713 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 19, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

He's a Youtuber who used to frequent the old Naughty Dog forums before they merged with the Sony forums (at least in the beginning of the site's life). He was/is a member of GET+ (somebody help me with the clan stuff here), which was known as one of, if not the top, teams out there.

(I may have botched some details or facts here. Somebody will probably correct me. :smileyvery-happy:)

He makes very informative and well-commentated Youtube videos nowadays. I recommend you to check out his channel for good Uncharted-related videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripleWRECK


Could you link the old Naughty Dog forums (if you would be so kind)? I'd like to check that place out.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 39 (634 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3863 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 19, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

He's a Youtuber who used to frequent the old Naughty Dog forums before they merged with the Sony forums (at least in the beginning of the site's life). He was/is a member of GET+ (somebody help me with the clan stuff here), which was known as one of, if not the top, teams out there.

(I may have botched some details or facts here. Somebody will probably correct me. :smileyvery-happy:)

He makes very informative and well-commentated Youtube videos nowadays. I recommend you to check out his channel for good Uncharted-related videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripleWRECK


Could you link the old Naughty Dog forums (if you would be so kind)? I'd like to check that place out.


Most of the posts have been copied to these forums (if the posts are what you are looking for).

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 39 (623 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Online
1713 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 19, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

He's a Youtuber who used to frequent the old Naughty Dog forums before they merged with the Sony forums (at least in the beginning of the site's life). He was/is a member of GET+ (somebody help me with the clan stuff here), which was known as one of, if not the top, teams out there.

(I may have botched some details or facts here. Somebody will probably correct me. :smileyvery-happy:)

He makes very informative and well-commentated Youtube videos nowadays. I recommend you to check out his channel for good Uncharted-related videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripleWRECK


Could you link the old Naughty Dog forums (if you would be so kind)? I'd like to check that place out.


Most of the posts have been copied to these forums (if the posts are what you are looking for).


Nah, I just want to check it out :smileytongue:.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 39 (609 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
9846 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 20, 2013
He's some guy who plays UC3 who has a youtube vid and plays in Tournaments.

He's not that mentioned a lot, bro. Maybe you're reading way too many tourney stuff.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 39 (526 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
17771 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 20, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

He's a Youtuber who used to frequent the old Naughty Dog forums before they merged with the Sony forums (at least in the beginning of the site's life). He was/is a member of GET+ (somebody help me with the clan stuff here), which was known as one of, if not the top, teams out there.

(I may have botched some details or facts here. Somebody will probably correct me. :smileyvery-happy:)

He makes very informative and well-commentated Youtube videos nowadays. I recommend you to check out his channel for good Uncharted-related videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/tripleWRECK


Could you link the old Naughty Dog forums (if you would be so kind)? I'd like to check that place out.


 

The old forums merged last year with the Sony forums. Unless you use some kind of Internet cache website, you cannot view the old site.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 39 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2009
Online
4813 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 20, 2013
He's an Uncharted player whom is very well known across the Uncharted community.

He didn't really get this well known until after 1.05 with his huge essay like threads on why UC2 took a huge nose dive after the infamous patch.
He's also promotes the competitive aspects of the series.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 39 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Who is TripleWreck? A BlTCH

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Does he still whine a lot when he plays?

 

I'm told old for this **bleep**...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 39 (461 Views)
Reply
0 Likes