PlayStation MVP
3217 posts

Re: Who is TripleWreck?

Apr 20, 2013
Yeah I think he's pretty lame. :smileytongue:

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 39 (372 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Apr 20, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:
Yeah I think he's pretty lame. :smileytongue:

I would agree, I mean look at his haircut and choice of shoes. :smileywink:

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 39 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

People on these boards keep mentioning him. Is he some sort of Uncharted god? Or is he a youtuber

I think he won some Uncharted tournaments with his team, but I'm not sure, I don't see him mentioned that often though...

I think he has the most subscribers on youtube of all Uncharted-related channels.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 39 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3522 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

People on these boards keep mentioning him. Is he some sort of Uncharted god? Or is he a youtuber

I think he won some Uncharted tournaments with his team, but I'm not sure, I don't see him mentioned that often though...

I think he has the most subscribers on youtube of all Uncharted-related channels.

If you consider RobinGaming to be an UNcharted based channel, he has more subs.

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 39 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2191 posts

Apr 20, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

why wouldn't you consider RobinGaming as an uncharted based channel? most of his videos have in some form him playing uncharted 3 or talking about uncharted 3 even the top 5 troll videos have several clips from uncharted 3 ... and yes he does have more subs, it's roughly TW 6,000 - 10,000 RG

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 39 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2191 posts

Apr 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Does he still whine a lot when he plays?

I'm told old for this **bleep**...

well, it's pretty hard to find a tryhard that doesn't whine...

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 39 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Apr 20, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

I forgot about him because I don't follow Uncharted stuff that much anymore. He isn't 100% about Uncharted like triple though. However he might never have gotten this far without Uncharted TV.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 39 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2191 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

sasspackage wrote:

I forgot about him because I don't follow Uncharted stuff that much anymore. He isn't 100% about Uncharted like triple though. However he might never have gotten this far without Uncharted TV.

i just scanned through TW's videos and althougn most of it's uncharted, it's not 100%; i saw crysis and what i think was battlefield or something in this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX3SUpCNCNM&list=UU9JV7Yg-VMPfnZPSlBKMEMw&index=2 and there are probably others but i'm not going to bother checking... but it's definitely a higher percentage than what robin has (by the looks of it)

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 39 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5832 posts

Apr 20, 2013

tripleWRECK is a player on the more competitive side of the community whose content focuses on edits and montages. He is a pretty **bleep** good editor but an infrequent uploader. Squid and he will do podcasts every so often and upload them to his channel. He also livestreams a few times a week, which can be fun. He's also known for "raging" (he does get mad sometimes, but most of his rage is overstated and part of his persona).

RobinGaming is more of a casual player focused on making commentaries and reviews. He's a very frequent and methodical uploader, so you'll probably get more content on his channel. You'll see him doing a lot of dual comms with other Youtubers such as TheLegacyArchive and BrokenGamezHD. His portrays himself as an everyman, which I guess makes it easy for people to identify with him.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 39 (278 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I remember there was a guy who did impersonations of popular UC3 YTers.

His robin impersonation is FUNNY lol
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 39 (267 Views)