Apr 19 2011
By: Ultima12 Hekseville Citizen 328 posts

Who's just flat out excited!!!

24 replies 295 views Edited Apr 19, 2011

Naughty Dog said they would amp up the multiplayer and boy it sure looks like they did.  All the customization, the beefed up theater mode, facebook connectivity, Uncharted TV sounds really cool, the kickbacks will make the medals actaully mean something, splitscreen, 2v2v2, etc!!!!  Just so many things people have been asking for!!  Plus, the dynamic maps!!  How about having a map that takes place during and on a vehicle chase (airstrip).  That's freakin awesome!!!!

I can't wait to get my hands of the beta and I can't wait to see what is going down in co op!!

Awesome work ND!!!!

Message 1 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
914 posts

I am, and I'm sure a lot of people are as well. I've been...

Apr 19, 2011

I am, and I'm sure a lot of people are as well. I've been watching the different videos out there no the sites (kotaku has a nice one) and I'm not seeing any killstreak type of stuff. The plane coming in for a strafing run is like the tank or helicopter on the highrise. Just another object to avoid and not player controlled. To me it looks really good and I like the updates. I usually play solo, so I don't know how much I'll be able to use the buddy system advantages but they sound really cool.

I wonder how the free for all is going to count towards wins and losses.

PSN Gamercards

Jesus is my Lord and Savior

Message 2 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Not sure.  Good question.  Maybe if you're in the top 3 y...

Apr 19, 2011

Not sure.  Good question.  Maybe if you're in the top 3 you'll get a "win".  I don't know.  

Message 3 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

The more info I come across the more I'm looking forward...

Apr 19, 2011

The more info I come across the more I'm looking forward to playing the beta. I just found but these treasure drops which I can only assume was MMO inspired but it sounds pretty interesting. The only thing I really want is balanced gameplay and some form of grief reporting system.

Message 4 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Im very excited but some of the new additions have me wor...

Apr 19, 2011

Im very excited but some of the new additions have me worried. I'm hoping for the best, but it's really hard to ignore my "gut feeling". Im super anxious to get my hands on the beta already.

Message 5 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3088 posts

I-want-to-kill-every-body-in-the-world

Apr 19, 2011

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 6 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2048 posts

Yea but we are talking about U3 :smileytongue:!   and I a...

Apr 19, 2011

teffyz wrote:

Yea but we are talking about U3 :smileytongue:!

and I am pretty excited.

Message 7 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
653 posts

You know.. I loved every thing in UC2's MP.. I bought the...

Apr 19, 2011

You know.. I loved every thing in UC2's MP.. I bought the game day one and I played the MP like crazy.. I was/am a huge fan of it.. and today.. after seeing all the new stuff in U3.. I am just amazed.. I really liked every thing I saw..

But now I am amazed how much hate it is getting..I wish more of the forumers would feel like me.. just pure hapiness :smileyvery-happy:

I hope they'll change their mind in the following days when they start cooling off and try to see further than what bugged them and see the beautiful other stuff ND added.. like the stuff the OP mentioned..

And we still haven't hear anything yet about the co-op.. I wonder how much that was improved..

If all the haters now say that it is too much codish.. wouln't they expect a zombie survival mode? with the infected dudes from drake's fortune? How awesome would that be if it really was there?

Anyway.. yes.. yes I am freakin excited and completely don't know how I am gonna be able to wait 77 more days..  thought that once MP info are released.. it will be easier to wait for the game.. as you'd have a lot of stuff to discuss.. but now I can feel every freakin second passing soo slowly..

Message 8 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

I agree with you on everything.  I started this thread to...

Apr 19, 2011

MysteriesLord-77 wrote:

You know.. I loved every thing in UC2's MP.. I bought the game day one and I played the MP like crazy.. I was/am a huge fan of it.. and today.. after seeing all the new stuff in U3.. I am just amazed.. I really liked every thing I saw..

But now I am amazed how much hate it is getting..I wish more of the forumers would feel like me.. just pure hapiness :smileyvery-happy:

I hope they'll change their mind in the following days when they start cooling off and try to see further than what bugged them and see the beautiful other stuff ND added.. like the stuff the OP mentioned..

And we still haven't hear anything yet about the co-op.. I wonder how much that was improved..

If all the haters now say that it is too much codish.. wouln't they expect a zombie survival mode? with the infected dudes from drake's fortune? How awesome would that be if it really was there?

Anyway.. yes.. yes I am freakin excited and completely don't know how I am gonna be able to wait 77 more days..  thought that once MP info are released.. it will be easier to wait for the game.. as you'd have a lot of stuff to discuss.. but now I can feel every freakin second passing soo slowly..

I agree with you on everything.  I started this thread to show ND some respect.  It absolutely amazes me that people are already crying about stuff!!!!  Crap!!!  You'd think there's a prize or something for the first person to whine the most.  

Funny thing is, though, I knew that whenever ND released some MP info the forums would be filled with wannabe game developers nitpicking every little thing they could.  It's just pretty funny to me.  The people like you and I who actually appreciate a good game and a good game studio will love this game, no doubt.  The cry-babies are a very small portion of people.  They're just the most vocal because they don't have anything better to do.

Message 9 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Sounds Great, Looks Great.

Apr 19, 2011

I agree with you on everything.  I started this thread to show ND some respect.  It absolutely amazes me that people are already crying about stuff!!!!  Crap!!!  You'd think there's a prize or something for the first person to whine the most.  

Funny thing is, though, I knew that whenever ND released some MP info the forums would be filled with wannabe game developers nitpicking every little thing they could.  It's just pretty funny to me.  The people like you and I who actually appreciate a good game and a good game studio will love this game, no doubt.  The cry-babies are a very small portion of people.  They're just the most vocal because they don't have anything better to do.

Yes, thanks for opening a thread like this ^ I completely agree. Uncharted 3 looks and sounds completely amazing, Naughty Dog are improving on all sides. Even though the multiplayer offerings have just been announced it is all looking amazing already - It looks as great as the consistantly cinematic campaigns! When I play Uncharted, there is that feeling of a fantastic cinematic experience, with gameplay just as exciting as the cutscenes themselves! Multiplayer co-op seems to retain this film narrative style in great little 'episodic' portions. (from the look of the new multiplayer trailer :smileyhappy: )

The fact that splitscreen is in the game will be fantastic! Finally, family and mates can enjoy Uncharted together, it's definately sounding to be the 'go-to' game for multiplayer - the greatest iconic game series for the Playstation!

I cannot praise this game series enough, when the game is released 11-1-11 and after I've played through the epic singleplayer aspects I'll look forward to catching up with you guys here on MP, because you know this game will be great!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 10 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes