Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

Woah woah woah guys. You can't be excited for UC3 since y...

Apr 19, 2011

Woah woah woah guys. You can't be excited for UC3 since you're judging it without playing. Remember, never judge a game before you've played it.

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 11 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

* Raises hand*

Apr 19, 2011

* Raises hand*

Noob KALad, Yummy Yummy.
Message 12 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

We can be excited, the look and feel that is coming acros...

Apr 19, 2011

RaCpram12 wrote:

Woah woah woah guys. You can't be excited for UC3 since you're judging it without playing. Remember, never judge a game before you've played it.

We can be excited, the look and feel that is coming across in any of the trailers is enough to anticipate U3.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 13 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

100% agree

Apr 19, 2011

MysteriesLord-77 wrote:

You know.. I loved every thing in UC2's MP.. I bought the game day one and I played the MP like crazy.. I was/am a huge fan of it.. and today.. after seeing all the new stuff in U3.. I am just amazed.. I really liked every thing I saw..

But now I am amazed how much hate it is getting..I wish more of the forumers would feel like me.. just pure hapiness :smileyvery-happy:

I hope they'll change their mind in the following days when they start cooling off and try to see further than what bugged them and see the beautiful other stuff ND added.. like the stuff the OP mentioned..

And we still haven't hear anything yet about the co-op.. I wonder how much that was improved..

If all the haters now say that it is too much codish.. wouln't they expect a zombie survival mode? with the infected dudes from drake's fortune? How awesome would that be if it really was there?

Anyway.. yes.. yes I am freakin excited and completely don't know how I am gonna be able to wait 77 more days..  thought that once MP info are released.. it will be easier to wait for the game.. as you'd have a lot of stuff to discuss.. but now I can feel every freakin second passing soo slowly..

100% agree

Message 14 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

ME.   v excited.  woke up this morning, sat down at desk...

Apr 19, 2011

ME.

v excited.  woke up this morning, sat down at desk and watched trailer again for the ???th time?!

one of the best times I had on UC2 was the Anniversary event - it was like Christmas - I was up early and rushed to my PS3 and played all day and it was BRILL. 

when the beta is released I'll be the same again - like a little kid thinking Christmas has come early.   and June isn't that far away..... ! SO EXCITED!!  :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Me too.  I just did the same thing!!!.  Now I need to get...

Apr 19, 2011

edhead77 wrote:

ME.

v excited.  woke up this morning, sat down at desk and watched trailer again for the ???th time?!

one of the best times I had on UC2 was the Anniversary event - it was like Christmas - I was up early and rushed to my PS3 and played all day and it was BRILL. 

when the beta is released I'll be the same again - like a little kid thinking Christmas has come early.   and June isn't that far away..... ! SO EXCITED!!  :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Me too.  I just did the same thing!!!.  Now I need to get to work!  LOL

Message 16 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

I don't think the issue is exactly what they are adding,...

Apr 19, 2011

I don't think the issue is exactly what they are adding, but rather, if what they are adding will be balanced or not.

Noob KALad, Yummy Yummy.
Message 17 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1687 posts

Yeah but you do judge it without playing it. ;) (Don't ma...

Apr 19, 2011

RaCpram12 wrote:

Yeah but you do judge it without playing it. :smileywink: (Don't make me quote your posts)

Oh and Naughty Dog three words for you: I-LOVE-YOU

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - DarkShadow345
Message 18 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

I'm ridiculously excited - seriously cannot wait to play...

Apr 19, 2011

I'm ridiculously excited - seriously cannot wait to play this game!!

Message 19 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1466 posts

We can be frustrated, the look and feel that is coming ac...

Apr 19, 2011

milliemojo wrote:

RaCpram12 wrote:

We can be excited, the look and feel that is coming across in any of the trailers is enough to anticipate U3.

We can be frustrated, the look and feel that is coming across in any of the trailers is enough to doubt U3.

--

Paying for Uncharted 2 content? Heck no.

Rioichi Cooper.
Message 20 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes