Mar 05 2012
By: ellankih First Son 24 posts

Why I am getting same treasures again and again?

9 replies 202 views Edited Mar 5, 2012

I am on Legacy-3 and rank 54 (21 more to go). I am getting same treasure again and again in all formats of game! I get either jade mothers or Hunting pack everytime I play deathmatch. I got same treasure three times in some matches. Its the same thing in Objective, FFA, TTD (ofcourse different treasures but same kind). I havent even unlocked Marlowes M9, Elenas GMAL etc. I need just only one treasure to unlock them but that only one treasure gets me frustrating. Any ideas? Do I need to use booster 'treasure Hunter'? Thanks.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - ellankih
Message 1 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Re: Why I am getting same treasures again and again?

Mar 5, 2012

Use Treasure Hunter and level it up to gold. You are going to get a lot of repeat drops, as that is just part of the game. But those missing treasures will come eventually. Patience is key.

Message 2 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 5, 2012

jade mothers is also a favourite of mine! i always get the one that looks like a woman of some kind?

other favourites :

valuable lords of death

some green pot

there is another few i always get, im sure....but to be honest, i'm lucky if i even get one of these now, 75% of the time its been "just cash" the past few weeks -_-

Message 3 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Mar 5, 2012

also, levelling up treasure hunter is a "NIGHTMARE" because you basically need luck to level that up too....

i think i have had 3 cases in the whole time a have played where i got "aquisitionist"

Message 4 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Mar 5, 2012

The same here. I started to use treasure hunter and buddy treasure this week (otherwise I hardly ever got a treasure). Now I collected something between 20 or 30 Treasures, and all of it were duplicates. It's just ridiculous. Since January I havent unlocked one freaking set. It is just a waist of time. I gave up playing coop arena because of that. I played it so much, and exept 3 or 4 complete sets I am still missing one treasure on each arena set. Really annoying. It also doesn't help playing on crushing, I still get the same treasures over and over and over again.

The blue Lionhead for the hunter set in TDM I saw this week aproximately 6 times.

Message 5 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2137 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Welcome to three months ago.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Mar 5, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

also, levelling up treasure hunter is a "NIGHTMARE" because you basically need luck to level that up too....

i think i have had 3 cases in the whole time a have played where i got "aquisitionist"

Photobucket

Buddy up with a friend who has Treasure Hunter at level 3 and pick up his/her treasures. Picking up a buddy's treasure counts toward the Acquisitions medal, so even if you're only getting a few treasure drops, you'll still be able to level up Treasure Hunter.

Message 7 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Some of the treasures are common and others are rare simple as that. Treasure Hunter increases the treasure drop rate so you'll get even more same treasures over again.

Message 8 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Mar 5, 2012

If you have a buddy, just pick up their treasure, it counts for aquisition.

But yes, I know how you feel, I wanted Chloe's M9 really bad, I played FFA for about 2 weeks straight, I finally got it, and a few games afterwards I got Eddy's Fal.

Message 9 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 28, 2013

well what i just discovered the treasure is same to all players in there, they all get that same treasure, the catch is u might have that treasure but ur friend don't, only way to get different treasure is wait till ur friend has the same treasures as u, its also including adventure, me and my friend went to airport, and we was killing the bosses, 1 boss droped a treasure and we picked it up, it was new to him but old to me cuz i already have that treasure, plus it completed is normal and easy treasure on airport, the second drop was new to both of us cuz we where trying to get marco polo, and finally gotm 1 treasure in airport hard/crushing, so i believe that u have to make sure that ur friends u playing with have the same treasure or not, if u want to make it little easier is using 2nd controller to get treasures, get less same treasures, i think

Message 10 of 10 (187 Views)
0 Likes