I've always wondered why the Co Op side of the MP is limited to 3 Players, wouldnt it be better if it allowed up to 5 players? obviously the difficulty would be greater the more players tho, whats your take on this?
It was like that in Uncharted 2, so the tradition carried over.
But, think about it, if there were more players, there'd have to be more enemies, hence more lag.
Crushing mode could possibly be overwhelmingly difficult and unbearable due to UC3's laggy servers.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •
I'm going to latch onto what JD posted, but I'd like to see how well the servers and whatnot could handle four player co-op. Maybe it's something that'll be considered in the next addition to the series.
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!
hunter co-op gets 4 lol.
But besides that mode, I think more than 3 people will just be overkill, I mean most co-op vets can do crushing easily with 2 people, having 4 people will either make it to easy, more laggy, or more killstealing point hoggers.