Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 20 2013
By: cooljosh21 Sackboy 473 posts

Why am I able to teleport in all my games?

35 replies 1464 views Edited Apr 20, 2013

Did Naughty Dog finally implement a teleport secret booster? I see it occuring strong with these beings I think called "people" who be talking "kdnuejen lnfnfnunf puta lbfbfhdlybv". I be scared because Im able to disapear to one part of the map and kill them very easily with my high skill level. I can jump and freeze in the air too. On those very rare times they kill me, Im froze to the ground with my character sulking about those 2 deaths I received. 

How am I able to face the more normal players? You know the ones I can actually comprehend? It would also help if they can at least kill me 5 times without me helping them. 

Message 1 of 36 (1,464 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Why am I able to teleport in all my games?

Apr 20, 2013

Return to your domicile, sir. You're inebriated.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 2 of 36 (1,455 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Teleporting was in the campaign, don't you remember the flaming skull dudes? You couldn't do it, but your enemies could. It makes sense that it would be in the multiplayer too.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 3 of 36 (1,452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

your trolling is stiff. * yawn*

Message 4 of 36 (1,437 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 20, 2013
@Black_Mid Go back to a classroom with all them big words. Yo smart self.

@EyeCue But my character shouldnt be able to do it theirselves though. . . . . Duh.

@Zidane Your posting is irrelevant..... How Im trolling? Im just wondering why these aliens from outta space causing me to teleport. . . . .
Message 5 of 36 (1,434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Like I said, teleporting was in the campaign, so it makes sense that it would be in the multiplayer too.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 6 of 36 (1,432 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Your trolling leaves a bit to be desired; it's about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Like Zidane said, *yawn*.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 7 of 36 (1,431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

cooljosh21 wrote:

@EyeCue But my character shouldnt be able to do it theirselves though. . . . . Duh.

@Zidane Your posting is irrelevant..... How Im trolling? Im just wondering why these aliens from outta space causing me to teleport. . . . .

If my posting is irrelevant why acknowledge it then ?? If you're gonna troll atleast have the common sense to not contradict & own yourself in the process.

P.S - Time for a new insult calling someone irrelevant on a forum when you can't think of anything else is to say is more predictable than COD's release cycle... Keep trying dude.

Message 8 of 36 (1,427 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 20, 2013
@Black_MD How Im trolling? If you go on wikipedia, youll see the true meaning of trolling new member..... Yall new members are so irritating with the false "trolling" claims? Is that all yall care for? ANSWER MY QUESTION!
Message 9 of 36 (1,425 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

cooljosh21 wrote:

If my posting is irrelevant why acknowledge it then ?? If you're gonna troll atleast have the common sense to not contradict & own yourself in the process.

P.S - Time for a new insult calling someone irrelevant on a forum when you can't think of anything else is to say is more predictable than COD's release cycle... Keep trying dude.

ba+dum+tss.jpg

Message 10 of 36 (1,422 Views)