Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Re: Why am I able to teleport in all my games?

Apr 20, 2013
This isn't trolling. He's just making fun of the all too common horrible matchmaking selection. It wasn't the funniest thing I ever read, but I liked it. And its probably the biggest reason I can't stomach this game anymore.
Message 11 of 36 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

cooljosh21 wrote:
@Black_MD How Im trolling? If you go on wikipedia, youll see the true meaning of trolling new member..... Yall new members are so irritating with the false "trolling" claims? Is that all yall care for? ANSWER MY QUESTION!

LOL you are right you're certainly not a troll since you obviously suck at it. Your countless attempts at insulting newer members just shows how weak you are, is that all you got ?? Bragging rights because you signed up on a forum before others ?? lol

Trying reverse psychology by twisting around the situation won't get you anywhere that's been done here a million times by better trolls... so what's your purpose here ??

Message 12 of 36 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 20, 2013
@Zidane Why do I entertain it? Because you entertaining my posts. So if you wanna keep doing this, its gonna be a never ending cycle. Lawwwwwwd. If your irreleveant you are. How dare you insult me and my awesomeness...

@Black_MD I'll admit, I smiled.

@Xblitz Well at least you know & this is the start of a great friendship. Hi, Im Josh.
Message 13 of 36 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Ohhh i remember you, OP. Welcome back, i guess. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 36 (292 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 20, 2013
@renatabls Wassup mind answering the question bruh.
Message 15 of 36 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

cooljosh21 wrote:
@Zidane Why do I entertain it? Because you entertaining my posts. So if you wanna keep doing this, its gonna be a never ending cycle. Lawwwwwwd. If your irreleveant you are. How dare you insult me and my awesomeness...

@Black_MD I'll admit, I smiled.

@Xblitz Well at least you know & this is the start of a great friendship. Hi, Im Josh.

lol i'll keep doing this buddy i've already proven how inferior you are & how weak your stealth trolling is.

lastly you just basically contradicted yourself again by subtly admitting you're trolling... you're weak sauce.

Message 16 of 36 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Sir, Im not trolling and if I report you youll get in trouble because your not contributing.. Weak sauce? How dare you incomptent fool.
Message 17 of 36 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 20, 2013

cooljosh21 wrote:
Sir, Im not trolling and if I report you youll get in trouble because your not contributing.. Weak sauce? How dare you incomptent fool.

lol please report me, was that suppose to frighten me ?? haha

last time I checked you're not contributing either so report me & watch this & your other thread get locked.

lol @ Incompetent, he knows a big word.Cat Surprised

Message 18 of 36 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5268 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

cooljosh21 wrote:

lol please report me, was that suppose to frighten me ?? haha

last time I checked you're not contributing either so report me & watch this & your other thread get locked.

lol @ Incompetent, he knows a big word.Cat Surprised

Dude, can you stop responding to him. It's patetic.

Message 19 of 36 (275 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Just remember, if you reply to the OP, the terrorists shall win.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 20 of 36 (272 Views)
0 Likes