I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Why cant you just make tournament based on player performance

Apr 4, 2013

ND would sell less tournament tickets that way. The company has turned into a bunch of greedy a-holes. A fair system and less money isn't an option for them. An unfair system and more money is. There is your answer, it's money and nothing else.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (127 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

It also shouldn't rely on people having to play alone.

Basically if you play tournament you are self confessing that you have no friends.

What if I have lots of friends but only a few are online at the same time as me, and although I never use the tournament a lot, I decided to because I'm getting lonely and depressed? :smileysurprised:

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13032 posts

Apr 5, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

It also shouldn't rely on people having to play alone.

Basically if you play tournament you are self confessing that you have no friends.

What if I have lots of friends but only a few are online at the same time as me, and although I never use the tournament a lot, I decided to because I'm getting lonely and depressed? :smileysurprised:

Then thats all fine, except tournament still isn't worth the rage playing alone would give you.

If my friends weren't online I'd rather just play something else.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes