Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Re: Why do some of you stay here?

Aug 1, 2013
TLoU online is soooo boring to me. When it's not boring, I'm more than likely angry at some of the garbage that happens.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 74 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Despite all of this game's BS problems, it still manages me to make me laugh so much unlike any other MP game. I don't know how I can describe it, but some of the dialogue and animations are just too good during certain scenarios that it just amazes me every single time. For me, there are so many possibilities and ways you can tackle any playlists of your choice with a lot of different play styles. Want to play agressive? Want to be stealthy? Want to camp!? Go for it. The game allows you to play however you want and that's what I like about it. Playing agressively will make you run into scenarios where there are more than 1 opponents, playing stealthy makes you play it safe and watch your surroundings more carefully, camping can be good, but remember you can also get flushed out by grenades or power weapons. It just works!

In TLOU, it's a lot more slower paced and I don't see a lot variety. It is OK for like maybe three matches and then I get bored of it. It also doesn't help that the characters that get chosen for you are so generic and boring. And for the last time, I do not want to watch your a s s!

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 74 (198 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 2, 2013

StardustSpeedway wrote:

And for the last time, I do not want to watch your a s s!

What if they added the UC2 Chloe skin? :smileyvery-happy:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 74 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Aug 4, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

True, you'll get annihilated if you don't party up in LoU. The amount of newbies that sprint around the map giving away their position though... Dayum!

Whats your fascination with the word Dayum...

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 74 (127 Views)
0 Likes