First Son
8 posts

Re: Why do these people do this..

Aug 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
If people vote crushing, I expect them to carry me through it. I'm not doing all the work.

haha...  you're too modest :-). i've played w/ you & Alluboy. you guys were so efficient it was hard finding bad guys to kill.

Message 11 of 21 (266 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 9, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

I’m convinced that Crushing has gotten more difficult over time so if I get outvoted for Crushing and they’re clearly not up to the task, I’ll leave (not proud of it but there it is).  Every once in a while though, they surprise me and are better than their level would indicate or it’s clear that they’re making an effort to play cooperatively – then, I’ll happily stay.  I like completions and there’s satisfaction in helping others get completions as well – any difficulty…I’m not fussy.  Smiley Happy

There are experienced/skilled players that are jerks as well though, like the time I played with two randoms on Sanctuary.  One was about average but definitely a team player…the other above average and definitely NOT a team player.  The above average dude shot and downed each of us twice (revived us though so as not to get kicked – underhanded but clever, I suppose) to get the Pak80 (and neither of us were hogging or “stole” it any of those four times).  I was so astounded the first time it happened; I thought it was a mistake but he kept doing it.

I agree w/ both points. Though rare I've also seen some amped up crushing matches where the AI were really good at avoiding bullets w/ quick zig-zags, aggressive shotgun guys in groups & multiple cluster/militia guys spawn in same area in early rounds.

Besides teamkills by clusters w/o teamsafe & just plain aholes I've also run into players who teamkill for power weapons. Seen it happen to others many times & to me once for PW.  I rarely use PW but this 1 time this guy & I each had a pak10. He was downed so i healed him then got killed by him right after. then got msg that I stole his pak. Turned out my pak10 picked up his ammo when i healed him. I wasn't even thinking about it, just wanted to save the guy lol.....I've seen some spoiled behaviour but killing someone who just saved you is about as low as it gets.

Message 12 of 21 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Aug 10, 2013
BTW you never TK people in co-op. I don't care what your reason is. If they have to die in co-op, it has to only be in the hands of an AI. Co-op TKers are really bad.

Plus I was on the receiving end of that way before. Yes, I was a low level, but I did work too. You didn't have to down us both especially considering there were 2 lives left, wait for us to die, and then leave.

**bleep**.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 13 of 21 (251 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 10, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
BTW you never TK people in co-op. I don't care what your reason is. If they have to die in co-op, it has to only be in the hands of an AI. Co-op TKers are really bad.

Plus I was on the receiving end of that way before. Yes, I was a low level, but I did work too. You didn't have to down us both especially considering there were 2 lives left, wait for us to die, and then leave.

**bleep**.

I hate TK's in Co-Op as well. Even more so after a horrid match when 1 person made it their mission to screw me and the other guy over the whole time. The were smart enough not to actually kill us but only severely injure us and let the AI do the rest. I put up with it as I did very well and would've leveled up a lot but that person made it unbearable. The other guy left 1st, then I did shortly after. The other guy messaged me about the team killer. We both complained about him and it lead to us becoming friends lol.

Message 14 of 21 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I hate it worse when they break cover and then you have to go save that one guy and the fact that you put an effort into saving him and getting downed because he wasn't smart enough to not go near the boss just doesn't add up. these guys think just because they have a shotgun that the NPC's will just lay down dead if he ambushes them. But it ends up with having the whole team dead!
Message 15 of 21 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Aug 10, 2013

kio123waxcolor wrote:
How do you feel about this??!

I turn on DLC, sometimes i find noobs in the DLC pool so i just quit, i won't waste my time trying to kill all those AIs alone and trying to revive my team mates. That's suicide.

Message 16 of 21 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

bd9969 wrote:

Icebound1 wrote:
I mean...you can just rage quit on the rare occasion that happens. And kill your teammates before you do if it makes you feel better.

You can also party up with experienced players. I'd be willing to help!

hmmmm.....DON'T do this.  no reason to spoil someone else's game. just leave.

i only like to play on crushing so have had to quit out of many non-crushing games. i have no qualms about it, not gonna waste time doing something i'm not enjoying. i just leave at start of game so they have time to pick up a 3rd & i go on to my next game. no drama.

oops... replied to my own post on edit.

Message 17 of 21 (197 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I don't play w randoms anymore. If I want to play co-op, I'll do it w a clan mate. Or someone else on my friends list at least. When I play co-op I'm usually helping someone w their star or treasures tho anyway.

But yea, I try to stay away from randoms, regardless of game mode.
Message 18 of 21 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Aug 12, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
I don't play w randoms anymore. If I want to play co-op, I'll do it w a clan mate. Or someone else on my friends list at least. When I play co-op I'm usually helping someone w their star or treasures tho anyway.

But yea, I try to stay away from randoms, regardless of game mode.

I like randoms. They provide a new experience that you have to learn with.

I mean, maybe it's because I don't run into morons that much. I run into competent randoms.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 19 of 21 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
I used to only play with randoms when I first started playing. Every once in a while, I run into a couple ppl that are awesome, and we work together as a team and have an epic match.

Normally, it's people team killing me for a 3 medal pickup chest in Arena mode. Or people quitting the match over something dumb. Just not worth the frustration. I like playing w people I know have my back.
Message 20 of 21 (172 Views)
0 Likes