Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3571 posts

Re: Why doesn't ND do something about the clan parties?

Mar 23, 2013
Last time I played I had 3 different matches where I was split from my party of 5 in a 2 hour session. It already happens. No need to guarantee it.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 46 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Mar 24, 2013

I dont mind being matched with full parties when playing solo, and being paired with not so good players, but when they lagging or hogging the power weapons is just annoying, i mean you already have an advantage in the game, but put them on a 1v1 shoot out during the game %80 they will lose that combat, but what i hate in this game nowdays is the spawns, i kill someone or start shooting at someone and bam! someone else on their team spawns right there next to the guy im shooting at and of course my aiming goes all over the place thanks to the sticky aim assist and im dead.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 46 (260 Views)
Wastelander
735 posts

Mar 25, 2013
It is soo crazy that "teams" play team deathmatch! Darn those Naughty Dogs!
[Kith] Since 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 46 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Maybe ND could make it so that you're only matched up against other parties of similar size? Some of the best matches I've played have been where I was the lone wolf that joined a party of four against a party of five where every single player in the match could hold their own.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 46 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Because they have no idea how bad it is.

No problem when someone playing with his buddy in default matchmaking. 

Two high-levels doesnt ruin a game against randoms, but everything above becomes really annyoing.

Partys above 2 players should go in a seperate party-playlist and if a 3man party facing a 4man or 5man party they have a challenge.

Anf if they win they should get a medal like a Rampart or a 5 not alive kind of medal.

In other words, a special one..."The Three Musketeers" or something.

Thats what I would do to make evyrone happy.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 46 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

XxMrAdorablexX wrote:

Okay, so I play a lot of Uncharted 3 and I'm fairly decent. But I get annoyed how there will be a party of 4 or 5 getting matched up with a bunch of beginners or people who just aren't good. Why doesn't Naughty Dog patch this game so those parties start getting split up during matchmaking? I mean really..  How is 4 or 5 people with a +2 or +3 KRD on one team versus a bunch of randoms that are negative and one positive on anothet team fair? If they started splitting them up then it would encourge less people to party up. Give them a taste of what it feels like to have NO CHANCE at winning. I mean seriously, It's not fair to those beginners and it's not fair to the one positive person... I've stopped playing this game mainly because of that. It just gets annoying.

Another reason i quit this crap game, it doesnt even give you an option to backout when you see this trash is gonna go down, tell you what do what i did, go to Tomb Raider multiplayer, much more layed back and fair. Add me.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 46 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Mar 27, 2013

At least on Tomb Raider you can pick sides and if you dont like it you can backout instead of suffer.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 46 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Bottom line whether social or not the game needs a mode specifically for groups and one for strictly random. Then the game would benefit from more new fans tired of being gang banged. This is the most intelligent choice, saying "get friends" is an excuse to potentially hold back improvements to gameplay. You all want to play gang bang all day then do it against other gang bang teams/clans. Let the solo players and new players actually enjoy the experience of this game for a change. Take your "try hard" stat boosting and do it else where or trash it.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 46 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9964 posts

Mar 28, 2013
There was an option to quit out before, without counting as a loss.

Hence my 200+ RQ count.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 46 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Mar 28, 2013

The matchmaking is still hilariously bad. It really seems like the game somehow manages to find the absolutely worst configuration of teams most of the time. I've seen countless party splits when it was basically eight random players and just two friends in a party. Why on earth would you need to do a party split in that situation? Don't tell me that it's because of team balance, because there is absolutely no logic at all in the team balancing code. I played a match yesterday where everyone was a lone wolf and somehow all the max level players ended up on the same team while every single player on the other team was a F2P noob below level 20.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 46 (103 Views)
0 Likes