Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: Why don't YOU play this game as much anymore?

Dec 18, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

dead body glitch

The fact that it has increased because of a smaller player pool and inferior (level-based) matchmaking makes this all the more prominent.

for sure. sucks

To bulid on what i was saying, the fact that ND catered to casuals really screwed things up. It explains the gameplay fixes they have chosen (and ignored), and also the small playing pool. Casuals just leave and go on to the latest game--cater to the the veterans (tap said same thing earlier, and hes spot on).

Also, i hate DLC maps. Only because they also make the player pool smaller.

My UC3 play will probably increase a little now though, since ill want to test out my new fancy headset (first-timer here).

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 11 of 43 (361 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Dec 18, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

It's just not fun anymore with so many aggravating technical issues and on top of that, ND is unwilling and/or incompetent to fix this game.

This game had so much potential and ND threw it under the bus... Smiley Sad

Fixed Smiley Wink

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 12 of 43 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Dec 18, 2012
#1 LAG

#2 I got Madden 13 as an early xmas gift. And now I'm in an online lease with some guys I've known for 17+ years. I feel obligated to participate.

#3 busy schedule and sleepless kids also keep me away
Message 13 of 43 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9168 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

First, my PSN friends ( who I haven't deleted Smiley Tongue ) rarely play this game anymore.

2nd, I have lots of other games waiting

3rd This game is old.

See. Not because this game sucked or had overwhelming technical issues. It's just getting old. 

EDIT: Lol so much grammatical errors this evening. I better hit the hay soon.

^**bleep** can't even write one sentence correctly!

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 14 of 43 (328 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Really, it can be anything. From lag to new games to simply losing interest, post why you think UC3 is losing a place in your heart as the game you can keep playing and playing and playing.

All of the above. There comes a time with every game, no matter how good it is, that it just isn't fun after a while. And let's be honest, Uncharted 3 multiplayer could be a lot better. The reason I stayed into this game to this point is I was short on cash for a while and couldn't afford any new games, so I kept playing UC3.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 43 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Errr league not lease Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 43 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20304 posts

Dec 18, 2012

ID-69 wrote:

See. Not because this game sucked or had overwhelming technical issues. It's just getting old. 

As I said, it doesn't have to be that you think the game is terrible. It could be a number of things, such as life "catching up with you," the game getting old, etc.

Personally, I think it's the fact that it's a little old and everyone is using the same stuff and breaking the variety the game used to have.

Message 17 of 43 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1252 posts

Dec 18, 2012

I actually play this game a lot more the past month than I did for awhile.

Two words:  Classic Mode (also I have a working controller now.  My old one I raged and shattered it....)

**Unfortunately the player pool for this game is so small now that some nights I can't get into a game of Classic**

But in reality, this game is dying a slow death just because it's over a year old.  It is what it is.

Message 18 of 43 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1374 posts

Dec 18, 2012

*Sigh* I used to SPAM the hell outta Uncharted 2. Despite it''s broken-ness, and minimal health, something kept me playing that game right up till U3. Hell, i still don't mind playing U2 on rare occasions. I thought it would be the same for U3, BUT i promised myself i would NOT give ND as many chances as i did with U2.

U2 i kept defending ND everytime i'd get mad at the game because it was their first go at an multiplayer game. I thought they would use all the experience and mistakes learnt from U2, to make U3 SUPER AWESOME. But sadly, it's got a way to go. So i  refuse to put up daily BS on U3 this time round, and spend my time playing other games, games that i missed out on becuase i was so hooked on playing U2 way back then. When i DO play U3, it's LARGLY spent playing Co op now-adays. Just no excuse for things like Dead Body glitch, which was in U2, to make it's way over to U3. Are we supposed to accept it as part of the game?! No thanks.

Also, LOL @ DAG complaning about Lag, of all people, haha that's rich Smiley LOL

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 19 of 43 (298 Views)
MVP Support
12485 posts

Dec 18, 2012

If I’m not playing UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception very much then it is probably because I’m busy with other obligations. I do play this video game on a somewhat regular basis though. I’m just finding myself with less and less time for video games (in general).

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 20 of 43 (289 Views)
0 Likes