Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: Why is everyone using the revenge booster

May 17, 2013
kratis@:

those who use revange AREN'T NOOB.

Its those who get killed by revenge and cry because it decrease their kdr, like the OP, who are noob

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 11 of 89 (1,750 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

May 17, 2013

Revenge is just an awful booster. With level three, you can easily waste a 10-medal kickback simply by getting killed. Who would honestly use that booster at gold? Just think about it...with Revenge Gold as your slot 2 booster, you forfeit your teamsafe, and if you had Megabomb/Clusterbomb equipped and ready to be activated, you could wipe out your whole team just by getting killed.

Message 12 of 89 (1,745 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 17, 2013

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

Revenge is just an awful booster. With level three, you can easily waste a 10-medal kickback simply by getting killed. Who would honestly use that booster at gold? Just think about it...with Revenge Gold as your slot 2 booster, you forfeit your teamsafe, and if you had Megabomb/Clusterbomb equipped and ready to be activated, you could wipe out your whole team just by getting killed.

Is there a reason your teammates should live while you die? No. Take them with you and you can all respawn together.

Message 13 of 89 (1,743 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

I don't think Revenge is the problem.

The problem is how it works during stealth animations and ones that just auto explode with lag.

If it's unlagged and your taunting, you had revenge coming for doing it.

If Revenge worked how it should. it would only kill people who are not paying enough attention.

Simple tip: If you get killed by revenge, Aim at that player from a distance for the rest of the game.

Message 14 of 89 (1,740 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 17, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I don't think Revenge is the problem.

The problem is how it works during stealth animations and ones that just auto explode with lag.

If it's unlagged and your taunting, you had revenge coming for doing it.

If Revenge worked how it should. it would only kill people who are not paying enough attention.

Simple tip: If you get killed by revenge, Aim at that player from a distance for the rest of the game.

I get annoyed when every now and then I pick up a dropped weapon instead of the Revenge grenade. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Message 15 of 89 (1,731 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

May 17, 2013
The only time I will ever use Revenge is to level it up because I want all gold boosters and even then I will feel guilty about it.
Message 16 of 89 (1,724 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 17, 2013

If Revenge didn't take advantage of crappy weapon/throwback priorities, lag and long stealth animations, I'm okay with it.

I mean, getting killed by a revenge nade while LAGGING? Hell no. You're taking advantage of this laggy game. Don't be that guy.

If the game didn't lag and I got killed by Revenge, I take full responsibility. I know when I walked in on that one, and it would be my fault for not being aware of the environment. Otherwise, you're just another guy who just loves free kills.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 89 (1,518 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 18 of 89 (1,116 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 17, 2013
Exactly. There's a difference when I happen to not see it coming (and I'll applaud that, since you caught a really paranoid player off-guard).

But lagkill? Hell no.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 89 (852 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

May 17, 2013
It's not just noobs anymore. Now the Party of Fives use it.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 20 of 89 (554 Views)
0 Likes