Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
78 posts

Re: Why is everyone using the revenge booster

May 17, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
It's not just noobs anymore. Now the Party of Fives use it.

yeah especially in classic mode, they should never put TS on it, the TKing aspect put off some and i have got so many revenge users kicked, it was so satisfying

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 89 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10012 posts

May 17, 2013
People complained about getting TKed with it and their fix is that NOW they can't get kicked if they do something stupid like doing it on purpose.

Great.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 89 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

bunshing wrote:
kratis@:

those who use revange AREN'T NOOB.

Its those who get killed by revenge and cry because it decrease their kdr, like the OP, who are noob

I partly disagree.

On my way(s) to cloaked level 3 I saw a bunch of revenge grenades that could not be thrown back or were at least very hard to throw back (especially for those who aren't "super pros"), even if I had the perfect timing (even in those situations when you have to press before the animation ends). And I think it's safe to say that I'm a skilled player. There's just way too much lag in this game, sometimes unbelievable lag, which makes these grenades unpredictable sometimes.

I usually try to keep my distance, so revenge is not such a big problem for me (unfortunately, it's hard to keep your distance in TO or Plunder). Doesn't matter though, it should not even be in the game. In my opinion (and I'm not even a hardcore gamer outside of Uncharted): no skill, no kill. And revenge is no skill. It's just annoying.

Uncharted 2's revenge was much more balanced imo (usually it only killed the stupid players). The entire Uncharted 2 MP was more balanced, especially before update 1.05.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 89 (195 Views)
First Son
23 posts

May 17, 2013

I hate it :smileytongue:

I usually try to run away from it but I mostly die even when I'm far from it.

And when I try to throw it away, I often pick up a wrapon instead.

I personally use Deposit because I mostly play Plunder.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 89 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

May 17, 2013

BillyCrash100 wrote:

I hate it :smileytongue:

I usually try to run away from it but I mostly die even when I'm far from it.

And when I try to throw it away, I often pick up a wrapon instead.

I personally use Deposit because I mostly play Plunder.

"Back in the saddle" is probably the best "2nd slot" plunder booster :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 89 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 17, 2013

I have upgraded Deposit to Gold, and when you capture the idol, you get an extra 600$, which is pretty great :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 89 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2215 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

bunshing wrote:
kratis@:

Its those who get killed by revenge and cry because it decrease their kdr, like the OP, who are noob

We don't cry because our KDR, we whine because the killer did NOTHING for his kill. He just died and was lucky and others shouldn't be punished for it. If Uncharted had dedicated servers it would be better but still noobish. Lagg and bad luck cause people to die by revenge nades. 

I've rarely seen something as unbalanced and skilless as revenge in any game.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 89 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5840 posts

May 17, 2013

Out of all slot 1 and 2 boosters, it is the only booster that is capable of getting you 1+ kills solely for having it equipped, you don't have to put any effort into it except die...

It is a booster that can harm your teammates, before the patch it downright killed them, and now after the patch it can knock them down and leave them open for enemies to attack. Also, a revenged cluster can still kill teammates...

Thanks to lag, it can be highly unpredicatable and has an unfair blast radius.

It discourages people for going for stealth kills, pull downs, and other Close-quarter endeavors because it is more likely to kill them. Especially since in some instances, they are unable to either react in time to throwback.get out the way or even do anything. You try getting out of a revenge grenade plopping on your head from a pull down.

This is for people who love blindfire as well, it actually encourages more of that because there are plenty of people who run into you kamikaze style knowing that if they just drop grenades around you, then die and drop another grenade they will most likely get the kill anyway.

I personally can counteract the booster pretty well, got plenty of here hold this medals with revenge nades. still doesn't mean that it is an out of place booster and should either go or be seriously retweaked as to what it does now. It is highly unfair in quite a few circumstances and actually rewards you for dying, I mean really?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 89 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13329 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

The blast radius thing isn't only revenge related.

It's grenade related period.

There are three solutions to the problem, I would assume the radius issues are lag too.

Fix the matchmaking

Remove Revenge in future games

Add a counter booster making you immune to revenge.

Honestly. I prefer the first solution. It fixes loads of other game breaking issues too...

Revenge has it's place, but with the game how it is, it's clearly unfair.

The grenade thing though, I've been a good 10 yards away from a nade and died from it plenty of times. Hell I've been standing on one, or should say running over one that explodes and I just continue running... It's just lag.

The booster should still exist regardless of fixing matchmaking anyway. Some people just can't get out of the way, So it would be useful.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 89 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
2320 posts

May 17, 2013

bunshing wrote:
kratis@:

People who use and defend Revenge are noobs, period.

Don't use the word noob if you don't know what it means.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 89 (159 Views)
0 Likes