Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Re: Why is everyone using the revenge booster

May 17, 2013

The sad thing about Revenge users is that they have absolutely no common sense. If you're going to use Revenge, don't sneak up and stand right next to your teammates. In fact, don't do that even if you're not using Revenge since it will most likely lead to both of you getting killed or your teammate suiciding because you blocked him.

Message 31 of 89 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The blast radius thing isn't only revenge related.

It's grenade related period.

There are three solutions to the problem, I would assume the radius issues are lag too.

Fix the matchmaking

Remove Revenge in future games

Add a counter booster making you immune to revenge.

Honestly. I prefer the first solution. It fixes loads of other game breaking issues too...

Revenge has its no place, but with the game how it is, it's clearly unfair.

The grenade thing though, I've been a good 10 yards away from a nade and died from it plenty of times. Hell I've been standing on one, or should say running over one that explodes and I just continue running... It's just lag.

The booster should still not exist regardless of fixing matchmaking anyway. Some people just can't get out of the way, So it would be useful.

FTFY Smiley Wink

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 89 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 17, 2013

Explosives are completely broken in this game. I understand what lag compensation is and why you get shot around corners, but I simply don't understand how my grenades can sometimes explode right next to someone without them dying. I just played a guy that managed the feat of running through a grenade that exploded right next to him and melee kill two people in a row. Nevermind the fact that he didn't die, but he didn't even get knocked down despite that it literally landed right next to him on my screen (he didn't have Team Safe).

Message 33 of 89 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

May 17, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Explosives are completely broken in this game. I understand what lag compensation is and why you get shot around corners, but I simply don't understand how my grenades can sometimes explode right next to someone without them dying. I just played a guy that managed the feat of running through a grenade that exploded right next to him and melee kill two people in a row. Nevermind the fact that he didn't die, but he didn't even get knocked down despite that it literally landed right next to him on my screen (he didn't have Team Safe).

Also when you die from a grenade like 5-10 metres away....

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 34 of 89 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

May 17, 2013

well i used to hate revenge but since most of the players use cheap tactics like Blindfire and FF  and wack n roll im now using revenge not cause i like it but just because players arent playing this game properly so why bother and be a good player use revenge and see people rage when they get killed cause they cant avoid it in some tiny places

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 35 of 89 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

May 17, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

well i used to hate revenge but since most of the players use cheap tactics like Blindfire and FF  and wack n roll im now using revenge not cause i like it but just because players arent playing this game properly so why bother and be a good player use revenge and see people rage when they get killed cause they cant avoid it in some tiny places

How exactly do you play this game properly?

photo Sniper.png
Message 36 of 89 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

May 18, 2013
The problem is that there aren't enough good rreasons not to use revenge, for team objective IMO team safe is fairly essential, and plunder, back in the saddle. But I've been playing FFA a lot lately and almost everyone is using revenge. I think it definitely should stay at level one where you only drop a grenade if you have one. On top of that it is the only booster that literally levels itself up, which is plain wrong considering how tricky some of the others are.
Message 37 of 89 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

May 18, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

I have a clip of me in BMM 1. TWO explosives went off literally just beside me while I'm down, and this guy was meleeing me.

I didn't die, and he did. Hell, I haven't bought Team Safe yet and I'm already using it, wow.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 38 of 89 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 18, 2013

Revenge is the best booster in the game, anyone who disagrees is an obvious try hard. etc. 

Message 39 of 89 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

May 18, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Revenge is the best booster in the game, anyone who disagrees is an obvious try hard. etc. 

It's not nice to troll.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 40 of 89 (164 Views)
0 Likes