Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Why is everyone using the revenge booster

May 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Revenge is the best booster in the game, anyone who disagrees is an obvious try hard. etc. 

It's not nice to troll.

so i'm a troll because you don't agree?:smileysad:

Message 41 of 89 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

May 18, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Revenge is the best booster in the game, anyone who disagrees is an obvious try hard. etc. 

It's not nice to troll.

so i'm a troll because you don't agree?:smileysad:

Oh I thought you were trolling. Well okay, everyone has their opinions.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 42 of 89 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6244 posts

May 18, 2013

It really isn't that great a booster... plenty of slot 2 boosters are a lot better for a wide array of things.

photo Sniper.png
Message 43 of 89 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10174 posts

May 18, 2013
I like Monkey Man over Revenge. Revenge is useful when I die due to close range, and with thr games I'm having it'll be a waste.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 44 of 89 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6244 posts

May 18, 2013

I consider Team Safe better for close range, ironically because of all the revenge nades blowing up from people I kill. So that the nades dont stun me and/or I can throw away the nade blindly without harming a teammate.

photo Sniper.png
Message 45 of 89 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 18, 2013
@Stunt I was just kidding .
I 've never used Revenge.
My main boosters are Monkey Man for TDM, Back in the saddle for objectives, if I feel like trolling in TO I'll use a Kal, Explosive Expert + Team Safe + Paid booster for Explosive Expert.
Message 46 of 89 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

May 18, 2013

Revenge is that one booster to spot out bad players, many better options such as Monkey Man and Team Safe are in slot 2.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 47 of 89 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13774 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

It is true. It is the best.

I do use it, in objective games at level 3 it's ideal. As you know the lag often causes throwback issues.

Slap revenge on in team objective, run into zone with either mega bomb or cluster bomb on, die while trying to take people down, if there is enough lag they can't throw back and you wipe out the entire team.

It's just a good idea for helping your team, it especially helps if you actually are a n00b and not killing as much as the rest of your team.

i'm not gonna use it in TDM though unless it has some booster leveling merit to it, Even though I still think it's the best booster there apart from the other slot boosters which are almost all better than it.

I actually don't see the point in not using it though from a outsider perspective, There isn't another slot 2 booster that I can say honestly makes me feel like it's better than Revenge.

Message 48 of 89 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

May 18, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

I actually don't see the point in not using it though from a outsider perspective, There isn't another slot 2 booster that I can say honestly makes me feel like it's better than Revenge.

That's the right answer unfortunately.  Slot 2's options mostly appear underwhelming, so people go for the easiest to use booster that looks like it might do something cool, which almost always turns out to be Revenge.  I guess Revenge Gold's worth jumped with the Team Safe Silver effect too, but given how easy throwbacks are for both me and my enemies, there's no way I could use this effectively against anyone worth half a d***. :\

I wouldn't use Revenge anyway, even if I did somehow manage to get it to Gold.  Daredevil is just too good for me.  These days it's actually kind of distressing when I'm not awarded for bad sportsmanship.

Message 49 of 89 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

May 18, 2013
the best booster:

in slot 1 --> speedy

in slot 2 --> call out

who disagree are total try hards

and im derious. You can not desagree

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com