Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2012
By: TheExtracter Gaming Beast 1876 posts

Why is this community so imperious?

[ Edited ]
119 replies 1051 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

No, I mean really. There is just no pleasing you people. You think just because you spent 60 USD on a game, you bought the developers and their sole reason for existence is to please you, while you sit on the couch and criticize, criticize, criticize. You think just because you bought the game and play it every day and night you  d a m n  well know how to make one and do a better job of it than ND. Well, here's a newsflash for you, YA DON"T. You have also no idea of the time and money spent on things as miniscule as live updates. Here's a comparison, a simple game for iPhone, takes WEEKS to program and code for.

So please go forward and criticize every aspect of the patch, while I enjoy it to the fullest. I mean people are commenting on the stat head gears being OP. I mean really, really? Did you test them, personally? Do you have an entire team dedicated for that? Yes I know made some missteps, in regards to balance. But rest assured, they'd do a better job at balancing it. So just stop, don't like the patch, don't play the game. Oh, you're leaving this game for another CoD clone? 

a

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 120 (1,051 Views)
Sackboy
600 posts

Re: Why is this community so imperious?

Aug 9, 2012
The forums are meant for feedback. Feedback is best when negative.

Also, isn't your Spongebob picture a bit ironic, as anyone else can be saying that about this thread :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 120 (1,044 Views)
Fender Bender
2792 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Siege237

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 120 (1,033 Views)
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Hotshot102 wrote:
The forums are meant for feedback. Feedback is best when negative.

Also, isn't your Spongebob picture a bit ironic, as anyone else can be saying that about this thread :smileywink:

Look I'm all for feed back , but when someone says something like, ' I haven't unlocked it yet, but I know it will be OP'. That is not feedback, feedback is for something you tried out for yourself and now you want to give you opinions. That's why I didn't metnion people on the Gmal topic, they tried it out, they're giving their feedback. Negative or positive. But what people are doing here nowadays are just flaming over at ND for nothing, when they didn't try out any of it, but just saying, it sucks because the game sucks and you suck for disagreeing.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 120 (1,024 Views)
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Aug 9, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm not complaining, and the guy above me is right. ND did really well. There are always things left for improvement and that is what most of us are here for! To help!

We care about the game do we not? Ignore those whose soul purpose is to hate and spam.

This wasn't directed at people just voicing their opinions on things they tried as mentioned above, it's for the people who you described  in the latter sentence of the second para.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 120 (1,020 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Cool story bro
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 120 (996 Views)
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Aug 9, 2012

XPaddyCFCX wrote:
Cool story bro

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 120 (983 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Aug 9, 2012

OP, get off your knees.  They're turning raw.

lmao I can't believe more and more people are defending game companies today instead of criticizing the living hell out of them as needed.  Keywords: AS NEEDED.  According to your very own logic, if a game had a lot of bugs and issues, we have no right to tell the developers about them because they know how to build games and we don't.  HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but if a developer that's been in the industry for 5+ years (especially 10) and they mess up on a game, I'm going to call them out on it.  Period.  ESPECIALLY if I pay full-price on the game.  Shocker, some people don't want to spend $60 on crap from people we all know can do better because they have in the past.  CRAZY, I KNOW!  WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?! 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 120 (972 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

Because I said so! Now agree with me or leave. :mantongue:

Also I technically spent $60 plus tax on the disc and then an additional $25 for the DLC, and will probably spend more on some of the new items as well as the Carlton on the 14th.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 120 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Aug 9, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

No, I mean really. There is just no pleasing you people. You think just because you spent 60 USD on a game, you bought the developers and their sole reason for existence is to please you, while you sit on the couch and criticize, criticize, criticize. You think just because you bought the game and play it every day and night you  d a m n  well know how to make one and do a better job of it than ND. Well, here's a newsflash for you, YA DON"T. You have also no idea of the time and money spent on things as miniscule as live updates. Here's a comparison, a simple game for iPhone, takes WEEKS to program and code for.

So please go forward and criticize every aspect of the patch, while I enjoy it to the fullest. I mean people are commenting on the stat head gears being OP. I mean really, really? Did you test them, personally? Do you have an entire team dedicated for that? Yes I know made some missteps, in regards to balance. But rest assured, they'd do a better job at balancing it. So just stop, don't like the patch, don't play the game. Oh, you're leaving this game for another CoD clone? 

a

What I also dislike about the forum is when people don't understand how much effort Naughty Dog pushes into their games. In addition, people need to realise that there is a quick question thread, so if you want a question answered, ask it there. Don't bother pushing down other peoples very decent threads to the bottom rather then asking, Can we do Parkour? Just Go to Q&A and move on. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 120 (931 Views)