Wastelander
588 posts

Re: Why is this community so imperious?

Aug 11, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

I think it it would've been balanced if they moved it to 7HK with no recoil than what we have now. 

TheExtractor also wrote:

' I haven't unlocked it yet, but I know it will be OP'. That is not feedback, feedback is for something you tried out for yourself and now you want to give you opinions.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, so what I can understand here is that you're not following what you even said, you said you hate the people who just say "I never tried this, but I know it will be OP" with even testing it.

well you pretty much said the same thing...

"I never tried a G-MAL with 7HK with no recoil, but I think it will be more balanced"

now you see Extractor, my friend. I hate these people more that you do, the ones that just just to conclusion without even testing the thing....

it was the same case when ND release Part 1 of patch 1.13, as soon as people saw "increase G-MAL recoil" everyone's butt just started bleeding. il just shine the spot light on GoldHawk and Skins n' Bones.

did they TEST IT pre-patch ? NO

and now your just doing the same thing, thinking that a 7HK G-MAL with no recoil would have been the better fix to balance the G-MAL.

oh and from what I have read on this thread of yours my friend, people are still **bleep** becasue the G-MAL got the recoil buff and it is now a balanced weapon. and they are **bleep** because there is not other weapon left for them to take advantage of (no, I didn't forget about M9 RoF) , in other words EXPLOIT. yes I said exploit, the G-MAL pre-patched seemed like it was being exploited by the players. ill shine the spot on Aureilia for this one.

do you really want to know what these forums need? ill tell ya.

people need to stop being **bleep** about ND's decisions (example : giving the G-MAL a recoil buff) and they need to stop acting like they know more than ND when it comes to patching and fixing the game. as you said, our Job to give feedback. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 111 of 120 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:
Yeah your right. Paying $60 does not mean the game HAS to be perfect. But then a game does have its flaws and that's the point of patch updates.

Perfect?  No.  Pretty good?  Yes.  Then again when you release a beta a few months before the game comes out, I would hope they would be able to do an even better job.  Granted Uncharted 3 didn't do bad at all, but there are other games that had betas & the release still wasn't that great.

Message 112 of 120 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2012

@ GMRcirs: Constructive critism, is what got this game balanced the way it is, it, got the Fal and quickboom nerf, the Gmal nerf and hopefully in time the M9 Rof nerf. But what the kids are doing, as you mentioned are just complaining, thats not feedback, you detail something out, tell us whats wrong with it and give ideas on how to fix it. - Thats feedback, that, is contructive critism, like many of fakes threads, Luxis threads. Many people don't know, that this was definitely targeted towards the former.

The forum is flooded, flooded, with threads as useless, as WHY THE DLC HAS NOT COME YET, or WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY, look, if you hate paying for in game stuff, don't pay for it, just don't be an idiot and spam the forums about it.

Of course, many mature forumers such as you, southpaw, skin, toxic, fake, luxis, squid and so many more will continue to give the right kind of feedback, and rest assured, this post wasn't directed at someone who does that.

@ abassman: No, no. People said they Know it will be OP, as in a fact, while I said maybe, I think- that is my general opinion, but rest assured, I think the Gmal is balanced now, the recoil may take a tweak, but even if it doesn't its in the same catagory as the fal- it takes skill. I have yet to play any FN matches after the patch, will be intresting to see which weapon they migrate too, maybe the Fal, or Gmal with accuracy.

Oh and southpaw, thanks for carrying the ship in my absence. Smiley Wink

Message 113 of 120 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

The forum is flooded, flooded, with threads as useless, as WHY THE DLC HAS NOT COME YET, or WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY, look, if you hate paying for in game stuff, don't pay for it, just don't be an idiot and spam the forums about it.

No kidding, broski. I haven't bought literally anything for this game, save for the actual game. Nada. No Flynn and all that, no DLC maps, no rogue whatever, no avatar things, nothing.

Also, I'm just bumping to see how far this thread goes.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 114 of 120 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Aug 12, 2012
I'm still waiting for the statue of limitations on this patch. When can we finally say something negative about it, according to y'all? Smiley Very Happy
Critique =/= Hate
Message 115 of 120 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 12, 2012

ASHLEYWOWW wrote:
I'm still waiting for the statue of limitations on this patch. When can we finally say something negative about it, according to y'all? Smiley Very Happy

According to them? Depends.

Meaning? Never.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 116 of 120 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Aug 12, 2012
TheExtracter, you have described how I have felt for a long time. There have been times that I've come here, and really bit my toungue down. Then I just stopped coming here for a long time, due to my pure frustration with how dumb people here really can be.

I came back to read what everyone thinks of 1.13, because I haven't gotten the chance to play it myself yet. This place is worse than I can remember. I see people actually put some serious thought into posts (REDICULOUS HUH?), only for some smart mouth brats respond "Cool story bro" (OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY! YOU DESERVE A KUDO).

Feedback is a great thing. Allowing players to give ND suggestions (By the way, suggestion=/=demand) is great. But I think you guys don't know how to give suggestions in an organized and civil manner. Organized and civil is not 30 different threads that say "ZOMG GMAL IZZZ OP YO ND NEEDS 2 NERF NOW".

And the hypocrisy here is unbelievable. For example, in the thread discussing certain players "cheating/boosting", I've seen several people post who I know for a fact have "cheated/boosted", saying these people need to be banned. I can probably go on about more examples of how many of you are hypocrites, but I don't feel it's necessary.

So good luck to all of you. I hope maybe more of you can learn how to properly contribute on here.
Message 117 of 120 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 12, 2012
A post from AbNoRmaL is always a gem.
Message 118 of 120 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Aug 12, 2012

AbNoRmaL__aGenT wrote:
TheExtracter, you have described how I have felt for a long time. There have been times that I've come here, and really bit my toungue down. Then I just stopped coming here for a long time, due to my pure frustration with how dumb people here really can be.

I came back to read what everyone thinks of 1.13, because I haven't gotten the chance to play it myself yet. This place is worse than I can remember. I see people actually put some serious thought into posts (REDICULOUS HUH?), only for some smart mouth brats respond "Cool story bro" (OMG YOU'RE SO FUNNY! YOU DESERVE A KUDO).

Feedback is a great thing. Allowing players to give ND suggestions (By the way, suggestion=/=demand) is great. But I think you guys don't know how to give suggestions in an organized and civil manner. Organized and civil is not 30 different threads that say "ZOMG GMAL IZZZ OP YO ND NEEDS 2 NERF NOW".

And the hypocrisy here is unbelievable. For example, in the thread discussing certain players "cheating/boosting", I've seen several people post who I know for a fact have "cheated/boosted", saying these people need to be banned. I can probably go on about more examples of how many of you are hypocrites, but I don't feel it's necessary.

So good luck to all of you. I hope maybe more of you can learn how to properly contribute on here.

Great post abnormal, it exactly highlights why I made it to begin with, I'll probably visit the forums less often too, only coming for an update or something. Seeing as the deleted all the forum friendly threads, I'll blame the mods too for some of this, this would never happen, if the mods were fast to take action on such people and their deeds. This forum is basically flooding with idiots everyday.

Message 119 of 120 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Funniest thread of the day. Dont you just love those people calling everything OP

Message 120 of 120 (118 Views)
0 Likes