Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 24 2013
By: xModern-Warbear Monster Hunter 31 posts
Accepted Solution

Why must you make me look cheap ND?

5 replies 293 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

I had Uncharted 3 disc, played until I legacy once then I sold it on.

Anyway I decided to buy the GOTY edition on PSN and after like 5 hours of downloading stuff I jump in and see on the XMB im playing Uncharted 3: Free to play!! What the hell it should say GOTY, no? I have all the stuff and can level up etc but its annoying having people think im cheap lol nvm idc what people think but i want it to say Uncharted 3: Game of the year edition, i have seen people play this before. Anyone else notice this?

Dont be mean :smileytongue:

Message 1 of 6 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1245 posts

Re: Why must you make me look cheap ND?

Jul 24, 2013

If you "purchased" the Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition, you should have gotten the full game. I'm guessing you mean you downloaded the PS+ "Game"? If so, then yes, you only get the F2P Multiplayer when downloading off PS+. When you're playing the Multiplayer, do you have any restrictions that come from the F2P version (Advertisements, Not earning in-game money, etc.)? Just curious.

Message 2 of 6 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 24, 2013

The Free to Play MP is the game launcher for the full game, even if you download just the SP from PS plus you are still required to download the stand alone 4GB F2P otherwise you can't play the game.

Blame ND & their lack of foresight.

Message 3 of 6 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9030 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

The Free to Play MP is the game launcher for the full game, even if you download just the SP from PS plus you are still required to download the stand alone 4GB F2P otherwise you can't play the game.

I read that as foreskin  :smileyindifferent:

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 4 of 6 (246 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Well that sucks. Oh well, i'll get used to it.

Thanks for the replies.

Message 5 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jul 24, 2013

runner21 wrote:

If you "purchased" the Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Edition, you should have gotten the full game. I'm guessing you mean you downloaded the PS+ "Game"? If so, then yes, you only get the F2P Multiplayer when downloading off PS+. When you're playing the Multiplayer, do you have any restrictions that come from the F2P version (Advertisements, Not earning in-game money, etc.)? Just curious.

No I don't have PS+ I just searched Uncharted 3 on the store and saw GOTY edition and everything works fiine, I did get everything. I just don't like how it says im playing Free to play but its cool ND was just being lazy as someone said.

Message 6 of 6 (202 Views)