Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
9332 posts

Re: Why sprint is broken, how it's killing the game and how to fix it

Jan 12, 2014
Yes, I know what that means.

Why is one A and why is one B? Why are they different? Do tell.

Message 171 of 178 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

ND has stated there isn't a divide in the company the two teams intertwine, some people worked on both UC3 & TLOU.

Just like they stated some of TLOU team has been moved unto UC4 & the rest of the team will also once TLOU DLC'(S) are completed. 

UC3 was simply time strapped the team is just as good as the other. 

Message 172 of 178 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13620 posts

Jan 12, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Let me just make this short.

Naughty Dog seems to like welfare systems this is nothing new.

Interrogation Mode was only made because of people demanding an Objective mode, yes the mode is flawed but I don't see why you're bringing this up since it didn't launch with the game, i'm sure if it was apart of the vanilla game it would be better, it was obviously rushed.

Lastly I did not 'disrespect' anyone nor do I need to show respect to anyone here, I made a general statement remind why you took my words as a direct attack on everyone including yourself? Are you an elitist or Egomaniac?. Like I said 'Forum' members are partially to be blamed. Did I lie? Obviously there are people here who contributed to making the game better but this place contributed to the game becoming unbalanced as well... I mean it was 'the vets' who suggested the booster changes :smileyindifferent: 

So please not because your registration date reflects you've been here longer doesn't mean you need to give me a 'clue' as to what happened. As I posted here starting from 2 days after UC3 Beta started, I used my brothers PSN then.  I've been here from the start. 

So all in all I helped fixed this game too just as much as you & I certainly still stand by what I said they should keep forumers away from the game. I'm sure it will benefit the game, UC3 beta was great until it went public lol.

Not entirely no, You didn't lie totally.

You said forum members are to blame partially though which includes everyone. That does include me and well everyone.

It certainly was the vets who suggested the better changes and I'm not debating if you helped as much as I did or not. Community is everyone. It isn't just me or you.

But when the community gets overcrowded idiots shine through more than the ones who know what they are talking about.

Interrogation is brought up because simply with testing it could have been great.

Yes U3 was great before it went public. It was great before newbies with new accounts started complaining about turn radius with sprint, and other crap which was absolutely agreed was fine amongst real Uncharted fans, where are those newbies now? Oh yeah... Call of Duty. Back where they came from.

Lastly. Respect is important. If no one shows respect we end up with a warzone around here. Everyone should give and show appropriate respect to each other. Things just become a mess otherwise.

Kind of like this is because you seem to not want to respect people's opinions. It's got nothing to do with elitism or being an egomaniac. It has everything to do with the respect and love I have for this community and it's players and the passion they show towards the game.

Even if some seemingly do want to stab me in the back for it.

Message 173 of 178 (202 Views)
Naughty Host
9332 posts

Jan 12, 2014
Here's a question:

Looking back, if ND invited the "vets" from this community to be exclusive beta testers for TLOU multiplayer before launch, would it have been made better for EVERYONE than what we received at launch?

Message 174 of 178 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 12, 2014

Well you decided to interpret it as such as I was simply speaking from my observation & yes forum members are to be blamed did I say everyone who posts on the forum are responsible? No. If you know you contributed & tried to make the game better through your feedback, I can't fathom why you're so sensitive to my words.

Yes the vets helped we all know this I use to post on the ND forums too & I saw the threads & videos & i'm not discrediting the people who invested actual resources & time into making the game better. 

Interrogation was a last minute implementation & like I said had it been launched with the game it would have been stress tested better & worked better, ND was simply doing fan service unfortunately it wasn't executed flawlessly, same with classic. 

I show respect to people & their opinions. I don't go around telling people 'I know what is best & my opinions is right because I have tons of experience' like I have seen you done & have tried to tell me before. I always try to be objective & see things from both perspectives before I reply. If I don't agree that doesn't mean I don't respect what was stated...Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time replying & try to have a discussion.

And yes this community is still full of elitists & egotists. I simply don't want ND listening to people who think everyone takes online gaming as serious as them.

Message 175 of 178 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9332 posts

Jan 12, 2014
Wait, what was wrong with interrogation?

Message 176 of 178 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2504 posts

Jan 12, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
Wait, what was wrong with interrogation?

Only problem I can think of maybe the bug with certain games ending as tie? But that was patched correct?

Message 177 of 178 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9332 posts

Jan 12, 2014
^Yeah, they patched it. I thought you guys meant something else?

Message 178 of 178 (177 Views)
0 Likes