Aug 21 2012
By: legit1990s Lombax Warrior 111 posts

Why this game is broken. (Just when I thought things were getting fixed)

23 replies 483 views Edited Aug 21, 2012

ND finally fixed a lot of the issues we had in patch 1.13, but along with the issues created more problems.  The biggest one for  me is offering players to buy items to unlock at any level. Does this mean we will have low levels running around with M9 ROF and KAL ROF/Blindfire? It surely will.  Does this mean that all of your hard work put into hardcore and finding those treasures yourself was a waste? Yes it surely was.  The game was more balanced than ever and yet ND had to ruin it... again.

Message 1 of 24 (483 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: Why this game is broken. (Just when I thought things were getting fixed)

Aug 21, 2012

It's pretty silly.

ND is really trying to milk as much money as they can off of their players.

Offering character weapons/treasure set items for a cheap price? Okay, that's great, not everyone has time to try and complete the treasure sets.

Offering bare-bone weapons and taunts which require no work to unlock, other than just playing the game? No. Now we will have low level players running around trying to blindfire the Dragon 

You unlock these weapons through experience and that's how it should have stayed.

Message 2 of 24 (459 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
231 posts

Aug 21, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

It's pretty silly.

ND is really trying to milk as much money as they can off of their players.

Offering character weapons/treasure set items for a cheap price? Okay, that's great, not everyone has time to try and complete the treasure sets.

Offering bare-bone weapons and taunts which require no work to unlock, other than just playing the game? No. Now we will have low level players running around trying to blindfire the Dragon 

You unlock these weapons through experience and that's how it should have stayed.

It's not even that hard to level up, so yeah it is pretty silly

Message 3 of 24 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I'm more worried about level 1s running around blindfiring with the KAL or M9... if it gets ridiculous enough I will have to start using the M9 ROF/Blindfire and things will get ugly

Message 4 of 24 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 21, 2012
i don't get the whole "lv 1s running around with Kal's" argument

First off i doubt a lv 1 is going to spend much money on this game, and it's not like 16/30 take a long time hit.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 24 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Aug 21, 2012

Are you kidding? A KAL with blindfire accuracy fully fills the blindfire accuracy bar. You can kill within a second and its almost impossible to combat with any other weapon besides the M9 ROF

Message 6 of 24 (388 Views)
Wastelander
613 posts

Aug 22, 2012
When Black Ops 2 and RE6 release I'm done with this games MP, ND have ruined it.

Adding stats to items ruining the fun of them, high prices for crappy head items, pay to unlock stuff people worked hard for and the total scam of the Tournament system.

This is all on the top the balance problems the game had since launch, the complete screw up that is this games leaderboards and stats system, the godawful matchmaking that has too many problems to list, and none of it fixed.

...and hey, thanks to new treasures PLunder and TO are now worthless modes again because everyone just killfarming for treasures, like the first few months of launch.

Some of these are such basic things that every other dev can do right, why ND so crap about it I don't know.
------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 7 of 24 (360 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Aug 22, 2012

I'm just extremely mad that treasure guns are availble to buy. Pretty **bleep**.  

Message 8 of 24 (353 Views)
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Aug 22, 2012

That's what i'm saying! I worked extremely hard to get those treasures on Hardcore and finally unlocked every single weapon. Now people can just buy weapons with .99 cents? That's **bleep** ND and you know it.

Message 9 of 24 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Aug 22, 2012

maybe they are obtaining a large amount of money for there next HUGE project UNCHARTED 4 ON THE PS4!

Message 10 of 24 (326 Views)