Wastelander
559 posts

Re: Why was the G-Mal nerf in 1.13?

Feb 2, 2013
Only ppl who cant aim complain about the gmal. Its actually far more accurate than b4 to me. The recoil on the gmal is so tiny it really doesn't prevent u from missing shots on your target unless u couldn't even aim at them in the 1st place.

The gmals autoaim was extremely strong b4 1.13 came along, just look at the direction of your opponent, scope in, and fire for easssy kills. No aiming required plus u got the added perk of your bullets following players around corners.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 41 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2198 posts

Feb 2, 2013
Making it level 55 is a bad idea. That's not high level everyone can reach it and it would only give reason not to legacy.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 41 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
 for easssy kills. No aiming required plus u got the added perk of your bullets following players around corners.

I'm sorry to tell you this but thats just Lag. Happens with every gun. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 41 (239 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Feb 3, 2013
^^^ that was far more prominent when the gmal was too strong and i rarely see it bow unless playing against foreigners
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 41 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
plus u got the added perk of your bullets following players around corners.

Here we go again... that's just lag. I remember I had an argument with someone about that before. I still see that "perk".

Also, I cannot believe that some people didn't like the G-MAL because of parties... I mean seriously?! Do you know that many parties still go 50-0?

At least the G-MAL promoted aiming, you can't argue that. You had to press L1 first and then R1! Now you just have to use R1 and the M9/KAL!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 41 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
2577 posts

Feb 3, 2013

All the G-MAL tryhard parties pretty much converted to the M9 with at least a RoF or BF acc. mod equipped camps after the patch. I'd list a specific clan, but that would be blacklisting according to Eric! :smileysurprised:

Are you happy with the way your game has turned out, Cogburn?:smileywink:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 41 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Feb 3, 2013

difference between fighting a party of pre G-mal users and party of M9 Rof users, I can still use my setup on the M9 guys and do decently well, we still lose cuz of those guys going 2-18 on my team, but it isn't a complete slaughter for competent players. Back then it was literally pick up the g-mal or die, even more so for the fal era, nowadays you can use any of the guns and still do decently well on a consistent basis.

and WHO CARES IF THEY AIM OR BLINDFIRE! It is still up to you how to play and either way is good enough to get you kills. I'm tired of people complaining about getting killed by someone blindfiring because they have no skilll, or blah blah blah, I mean c'mon...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 41 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Feb 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

difference between fighting a party of pre G-mal users and party of M9 Rof users, I can still use my setup on the M9 guys and do decently well, we still lose cuz of those guys going 2-18 on my team, but it isn't a complete slaughter for competent players. Back then it was literally pick up the g-mal or die, even more so for the fal era, nowadays you can use any of the guns and still do decently well on a consistent basis.

and WHO CARES IF THEY AIM OR BLINDFIRE! It is still up to you how to play and either way is good enough to get you kills. I'm tired of people complaining about getting killed by someone blindfiring because they have no skilll, or blah blah blah, I mean c'mon...

The M9 was incredibly effective during the G-Mal era. I used it all the time. However if someone blindfires me and I don't see them I'm pretty much screwed if they know how to Wack'n'Roll. However when the G-Mal was OP I could get shot first turn around and win without much problem. 

What do you mean who cares if they blindfire or aim. Some of my friends play this game from time to time and laugh at how easy it is. Just sprint and hold down 1 button with an M9 and get a kill. That's pathetic

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 41 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 3, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

and WHO CARES IF THEY AIM OR BLINDFIRE! I'm tired of people complaining about getting killed by someone blindfiring because they have no skilll, or blah blah blah, I mean c'mon...

No comments...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 41 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5277 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Well it is a game, and its obvious that a competent person aiming can still take out someone blindfiring running towards them. Though this is getting off topic anyway.

The G-mal needed the nerfs in my eyes. I still think that every gun should only excel in 1 area for real balance, I mean we only have 6 main guns so it shouldn't be to hard to do. And as of now they are all almost there, with the M9 still sticking out since it is obviously a jack of trades gun which idk what to do about anyway that won't either destroy the gun or be a useless nerf "like nerfing its RoF a while ago."

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes