Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

because you can't comeback with anything that's why

Jun 14, 2011

Maybe it's because you can't comeback with anything that's why or you can't be arsed to argue when most people are on the same page as me.

Just my theory anyway :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

I edited my post when I had some time. Because when I wro...

Jun 14, 2011

Robsonmonkey wrote:

I edited my post when I had some time. Because when I wrote that I was in the middle of a UC2 match. So go back and read it. And alittle fact about me I alway's comeback with something kid :smileyhappy:

Everybody agree's with you? You've made 26 post's since you joined the forum's so you either remade the account because you got banned or you just repost what people say in different words (which alot of people do here).

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9117 posts

Lol.       Anyway, I like how people who agree with each...

Jun 14, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

Robsonmonkey wrote:

I edited my post when I had some time. Because when I wrote that I was in the middle of a UC2 match. So go back and read it. And alittle fact about me I alway's comeback with something kid :smileyhappy:

Everybody agree's with you? You've made 26 post's since you joined the forum's so you either remade the account because you got banned or you just repost what people say in different words (which alot of people do here).

Lol.

Anyway, I like how people who agree with each other are apparently just reposting what others say, according to you... You know that sometimes people feel similarly on a given topic, right?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

I don't mean it like that I meant about the changes not m...

Jun 14, 2011

I didn't mean it like that I meant about the changes not many people are keen on in beta. Hmm twisting somnebodys words so you look like your in the right .....how original, you would fit right in at a site like N4G.com.

Oh and really....me being banned and comig back

Why would I create another PS account, I can't even be arsed most of the time to keep logging onto this site with the one I have now as the session keeps expiring every 5 minutes.

Nice theory but no..... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

I'll be honest.

Jun 14, 2011
I'll be honest.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TheCockyOne
Search + Win
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

I don't know.  I see some pretty consistent, harsh critic...

Jun 14, 2011

Aureilia wrote:

The problem is, a lot of forum users are afraid of posting anything negative just incase they get banned :smileytongue:

I don't know.  I see some pretty consistent, harsh criticism of the game from a few people, and from some folk who pop in from time to time, and they're all still posting.

I'm actually surprised by the amount of negative posting that's let go, considering I'm been on forums (Vivendi, for example) where a negative topic just, plain vanishes.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

You couldn't have just said "...the overly pro-chang...

Jun 14, 2011

JayLowe wrote:

What irks me the most about this place are the nodding, lovestruck dogs

You couldn't have just said "...the overly pro-change..." or maybe '...folk who might be wearing rose-colored glasses..."

You had to insult people?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Most of the people in here?  They'll come clean.   Likeli...

Jun 14, 2011

Eugenides wrote:

This has been kind of on my mind as well, and it's an interesting thought. Will those defending the game at every turn claim to like it, even if they don't, simply so they won't end up being "wrong?"? Will those offering up criticism over all aspects continue holding that ground, even if they actually like it?

Most of the people in here?  They'll come clean.

Likelihood is that haters now will find plenty to like.  "Lovestruck Dogs" will find a bone to pick.

Hell, I still criticise UC2, even though it's been dead for almost 11 months.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
750 posts

Absolutely well said.

Jun 14, 2011

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

You people just find little thing's to nitpick at because the game is changing to appear to a wider fanbase and that's the way it is and will be.

Absolutely well said.  

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

-

Jun 14, 2011

Nice quad post rofl.

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

@REALMAN

Good to see triplewreck back on the forums :smileyvery-happy:

I don't get it.

Anyway 4 month's is enough time to make tweak's but not no drastic change's. Your not reading all I post because you hit the reply button and resume to agrue with me.

Oh snap irony.

No one said they need to rebuild all their levels, of course we mean light-moderate tweaks such as how many medals it takes to earn X kickback or the length Y PowerPlay lasts etc.

And would you rather have LITTLE fragment's os SA around or would you rather have the orginal SA? Your people got what you wanted and SA removed and yet you still complain about every little thing.

Eh I think most people would rather have zero SA, in any form whatesoever. It was probably the #1 most requested (and agreed upon) issue in regards to UC2.

And what kind of raw skill change's from UC2 to 3? metalkickback's that just help you maybe every 5 mins? or the fact you can customize gun's which is what CoD has and that game is VERY COMPETITIVE.

Well, kickbacks are earned based off of medals -- not kills. Medals seem overly easy to get (not to mention you can get 3+ at a time from treasure chests) and teleporting + bug transformations are ridiculous. 

PowerPlays are 100% anti-competitive, you don't see Call of Duty with anything similar do you? And lol @ calling CoD "VERY COMPETITIVE". Not going to touch that one with a 9-foot pole.

You people just find little thing's to nitpick at because the game is changing to appear to a wider fanbase and that's the way it is and will be.

Maybe you don't understand the concept of forums, but they're for discussions and this area will be primarily for feedback in a couple weeks.

So clean up the forums and stop having to add 2 cent's on every little post that's made :smileyhappy:

Now THAT's a paradox right there.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 50 (17 Views)
0 Likes