Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

The beauty of videos eh? Why save complaints when I've al...

Jun 14, 2011

fadi002 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

The problem is, a lot of forum users are afraid of posting anything negative just incase they get banned :smileytongue:

I'll honestly probably come here and be constructive though, rather than saying it's absolute trash.

I already know I have two complaints after I play it, one being bunny hopping and other being current damage system (If it's the same as in the videos)

Really? You think this will be a problem? 

Let me remind you, this isn't UC2, and the game will be designed around the damage system, so you shouldn't be even thinking about complaining, until you play the beta. This really annoys me...

The beauty of videos eh? Why save complaints when I've already seen what will be complaint worthy? The lack of fore-sight really annoys me...

Yeah I did need those dots, they really add some emphasis.

/end sarcasm.

Message 31 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

I got an answer for you

Jun 14, 2011

because watching someone play the game and you playing it yourself are totally different

Message 32 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

I know what you mean teffyz, I really hope UC3 doesn't go...

Jun 14, 2011

sFX_usa wrote:

What makes you think that the people who love the changes are being anything other then
completly honest?
Never said that. There are plenty of people who will love aspects of UC3 others do not, and do so genuinely. That’s fine and they’re more than welcome to feel that way. It’s when people argue about a topic but cannot do so rationally. These people come off as individuals who simply want to argue and hate people who don’t “love” the game as much as them. It happens in every community. I’m just saying, the less of that the better things will be for everyone.

talk about being biased.
See above.

I think there was a post earlier in this thread about how those who like the changes kinda look down on those who don't,
boasting how bigger fans they are etc.
I'm thinking maybe both sides have that problem.
It’s true though, I’ve seen it a number of times. There are those who feel entitled to talk down to skeptics, this behavior is completely unnecessary and uncalled for. It’s in fact these skeptics who will likely have a bigger impact on how the final game turns out (via beta feedback).

HoorawrFatChicks wrote:

And this game will still take the exect same skill involved in any shooters. Which is reaction time, how steedy you can keep your crosshair's on a moving target, and knowning your surroundings. So saying these change's noob the game up is idiotic because it is in the core the same game.

UC2 was just what shooter's used to be like back on the PS2 which they needed to upgrade. If you want to play classic game's like that go play timesplitter's or something to that effect.

Only advice I can give is stop making post's about complaining about the booster's (which you should just be happy SA isn't in the game), kickbacks, and powerplay's untill you play the beta. Because right now it don't do anything because ND isn't going to do anything untill they have player's getting first hand experince with their new style before they change anything.

And 4 month's isn't enough time to do any drastic change's to a game's multiplayer section or rework anything completely. So if you play the beta and don't like it then my only suggestion is don't play the game.

Lets see, you compared UC2 to old PS2 games, told people that if they don't like the beta then don't bother submitting feedback because you think 4 months isn't enough time for ND to make any tweaks/changes. 

Oh and FYI; SA is still around, it's just taken on a few different forms now. Kickbacks can be used infinitely during a match, you can only select one type per match though. 

And kickbacks are easily comparable to killstreaks. Actually in many ways it could argued that they're worse (not that I necessarily feel that way). I'm afraid you're in for a rude awakening if you think UC3 is going to value raw skill more than UC2.

teffyz wrote:

Ill be honest.  But as of right now i think the game will be fun.   If it isn't incredible, than naughty dog would be seen as a company who doesn't know what they're doing in regards to MP.  Evidence of this would be 1.04 to 1.05, and them hyping the game up so much (which they should), while saying the listened to the community who definately asked for SA to be branched out into different categories.

I know what you mean teffyz, I really hope UC3 doesn't go the way of Resistence 2.

Message 33 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1097 posts

@realman Obviously, he´s joking.   But back to topic, I c...

Jun 14, 2011

@realman

Obviously, he´s joking.

Back to topic, I can hardly wait to give my honest opinion to UC3 Drakes CODing :smileytongue:

but I think I only have to copy and paste Aureilias, Goldhawks, Tedwards or Eugenides posts to express the perfect opinion about the case "Transfomed Uncharted".

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 34 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Of COURSE I'll be honest...

Jun 14, 2011

...I've GOT no problem admitting I'm wrong, when I'm wrong. 

I have reserved expectations and hopes for UC3, and generally I'll play whatever is put in front of me, and attempt to ADAPT. 

I'll play the game when it comes out, no doubt.  I'll reserve most of my judgement until I've played the full game for a few months. 

Everthing else is conjecture, guesstimation, and quite fankly, "HORSESH*T."  ON BOTH SIDES.

The haters and fanboys alike need to SIT ON THE SIDELINES FOR A BIT and SEE what what happens.

It's okay if the community does not agree on everything.  They NEVER will.  People will NEVER be satisfied or content. 

There's allways something that should be removed or added to the game according to EVERYONE. 

I DON'T WORK FOR NAUGHTY DOG.  I don't expect that what I say or suggest on these forums will EVER be taken into consideration.  I'm not that presumptuous. 

Armchair developers provide amble entertainment. 

Message 35 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

I'm honest and an honest opinion about the beta won't be...

Jun 14, 2011

I'm honest and an honest opinion about the beta won't be an exception. If I like something Naughty Dog has added (like the ability to sprint) I'll let you know. If a new addition upsets me (like the inability to manually pick up ammunition), I'll never hesitate a second to criticise it.

All Uncharted fans should be honest and not automatically OMG-the Beta-is-just-amazing after playing one beta match...just for the sake of the great franchise, people.

Message 36 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

@REALMAN   Good to see triplewreck back on the forums :D...

Jun 14, 2011

@REALMAN

Good to see triplewreck back on the forums :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway 4 month's is enough time to make tweak's but not no drastic change's. Your not reading all I post because you hit the reply button and resume to agrue with me.

And it's pointless to make COUNTLESS thread's complaining about the exect same thing over and over again. Or repeat yourself on 20+ different thread's.

And would you rather have LITTLE fragment's os SA around or would you rather have the orginal SA? Your people got what you wanted and SA removed and yet you still complain about every little thing.

And what kind of raw skill change's from UC2 to 3? metalkickback's that just help you maybe every 5 mins? or the fact you can customize gun's which is what CoD has and that game is VERY COMPETITIVE.

You people just find little thing's to nitpick at because the game is changing to appear to a wider fanbase and that's the way it is and will be.

So clean up the forums and stop having to add 2 cent's on every little post that's made :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Message 37 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

I don't see why I wouldn't be honest....   What would I g...

Jun 14, 2011

I don't see why I wouldn't be honest....

What would I gain from not saying my actual truthfull opinion? I think some people mentioning "being afraid of getting banned" or something for badmouthing the game. First of all if you have valid points about criticising something then whats the problem. I don't think Naughty Dog can just go around banning people for bad mouthing their game if they actually provide a good arguement and supporting claims for what their saying.

There is also a point to be made about bad mouthing a game and properly criticising it. Anyone can go around saying "oh this game is terrrible etc..." but only a few people can actually redicule a game and then give a proper reason why and put it all togeather well.(sadly most people can't do this or don't take the time and effort to do this....)

It's also pretty easy to go in and just praise a game blindly too. I can't tell you how many times I've grazed through a thread and quite a few posts just being "thats cool, or thats awesome, or radical" or whatever kids say these days. They don't even say why they like it they just say the love it without giving a reason or justification as to why. It's not much different from just bad mouthing a game just an opposie spectrum of.

Here's the thing I will say about myself. I am honestly quite the pessimistic/emo/depressing person. I also am often percieved as being a bit sarcastic and synical perhaps. At the same time I don't see the point in not putting in at least some of my honest opinion about the game in my posts. I want the game to be better and not being honest wouldn't helo me much or Naughty Dog if people aren't giving their honest opinion. I will be honest, I might crack a few sarcastic jokes here and their or be kinda negative but I will never not give you my honest opinion about the game. I don't see the point to not doing so.

Message 38 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

What are you going on about HoorawrFatChicks "LITTLE...

Jun 14, 2011
What are you going on about HoorawrFatChicks

"LITTLE fragment's os SA "

Little Fragments....they're basicaly the same in differen't ways. There still going to work out the the same as SA. So would I rather have three seperate SA boosters which focus on one of the many advatanges of SA that people use it for OR would I'd rather just have that one SA booster in. Dosen't really matter what I choose, it's still going to be in there one way or another.

"You people just find little thing's to nitpick at because the game is changing to appear to a wider fanbase and that's the way it is and will be."

How are we nitpicking....because our opinion dosen't agree with yours. We don't want the game to suck, were worried as a fanbase, can fans of the game not worry about changes that seem to be for the worst I'd like you to try and tell the Devil May Cry fans that and tell them they should stop nitpicking about the new Dante, are they whiners.....no they aren't there a fanbase which don't like the change. We don't like the look of the new changes in U3, all were doing is complaining early so ND have more time to change it.

What's better us complaining and worrying early BEFORE the game comes out

or

Complaining AFTER the game comes out
Support Uncharted 4s Classic Mode

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-4-Multiplayer-CLASSIC-MODE-Please-Support/td-p/45451428
Message 39 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

That's not even worthy of a responce.

Jun 14, 2011

Robsonmonkey wrote:
What are you going on about HoorawrFatChicks

"LITTLE fragment's os SA "

Little Fragments....they're basicaly the same in differen't ways. There still going to work out the the same as SA. So would I rather have three seperate SA boosters which focus on one of the many advatanges of SA that people use it for OR would I'd rather just have that one SA booster in. Dosen't really matter what I choose, it's still going to be in there one way or another.

"You people just find little thing's to nitpick at because the game is changing to appear to a wider fanbase and that's the way it is and will be."

How are we nitpicking....because our opinion dosen't agree with yours. We don't want the game to suck, were worried as a fanbase, can fans of the game not worry about changes that seem to be for the worst I'd like you to try and tell the Devil May Cry fans that and tell them they should stop nitpicking about the new Dante, are they whiners.....no they aren't there a fanbase which don't like the change. We don't like the look of the new changes in U3, all were doing is complaining early so ND have more time to change it.

What's better us complaining and worrying early BEFORE the game comes out

or

Complaining AFTER the game comes out

The SA in UC3 just spot's 1 dude. And not everybody within 10 meter's of you reguardless of where your at. And there is 1 booster that counter's all three SA booster's which I guess everybody will wear.

And your complaining and nitpicking at stuff that you have no clue about but assuming and from what is said on the forums. So wait for the game to come out then complain. And plus there is like 10 different thread's going on about metalkickback's so why do you feel the need to make a completely different thread that half of it is complaining about a game you know nothing about?

And don't even compare a charater skin to a whole section of a multiplayer game. And this game is way to close to release to make all these drastic change's you people demand. Only thing I see possable would be a classic setlist but then it divide's the player pool and would make to many change's to the game itself to even be buyable. So it won't happen in a million years.

I'm all for change but when people sit and complain about something they know nothing about besides video's which is completely different then you sitting down for a few hour's and playing it. Why complain about it? Your not at any disadvange if a person at E3 use's a metalkick back so wait and complain till you have SOMETHING to complain about other then hearsay.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - HoorawrFatChicks
Message 40 of 50 (35 Views)
0 Likes