Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Will there be an Uncharted 4?

Apr 19, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

I doubt there will be an Uncharted 4. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but that's just what I feel. :smileysad: Does anyone else think there won't be an Uncharted 4?

You're funny it's Sony's second biggest franchise currently Uncharted 4 will be synonymous with PS4, ND doesn't even a choice they have make UC4 which will be announced this year.

Message 11 of 22 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2139 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Sony will take over if Naughty Dog doesn't want to make another Uncharted (or they'll sell the franchise), it's painfully obvious.

For single player purposes, I hope ND doesn't abandon Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot became horrible after they sold it.
Pepsi
Message 12 of 22 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Apr 19, 2013
ND said they will make uncharted games for as long as there is a demand and people definitely still want more.
[Kith] Since 2011
Message 13 of 22 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I doubt there will be an Uncharted 4. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but that's just what I feel. :smileysad: Does anyone else think there won't be an Uncharted 4?

You're funny it's Sony's second biggest franchise currently Uncharted 4 will be synonymous with PS4, ND doesn't even a choice they have make UC4 which will be announced this year.

I hope they do, but we haven't seen anything related to it, yet. No easter eggs, I mean. Well, if they do make UC4, I hope it'll live up to the standards set by its predecessors.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 14 of 22 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Sony will take over if Naughty Dog doesn't want to make another Uncharted (or they'll sell the franchise), it's painfully obvious.

For single player purposes, I hope ND doesn't abandon Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot became horrible after they sold it.

Sony learned from their mistakes with Crash & Spyro back then ND wasn't owned by Sony... now Sony has owns any IP made from a second party studio otherwise they wont fund the project.

Why would Sony sell the Uncharted franchise ?? this doesn't even make sense.

ND has stated they will keep making Uncharted games.

Message 15 of 22 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

I hope they do, but we haven't seen anything related to it, yet. No easter eggs, I mean. Well, if they do make UC4, I hope it'll live up to the standards set by its predecessors.

I think they gave us an easter egg last week with Nolan randomly being in the ND studio when they were discussing TLOU.

Plus Sony is obviously saving the big games for E3 or the VGA's you can't expect ND to start hyping UC4 when the TLOU isn't out.

Message 16 of 22 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Apr 19, 2013
I'm up for an uncharted racing game :smileyvery-happy:

As long as its a fun game like CTR that would be awsome :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 17 of 22 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 20, 2013
They better not be making UC4 right now, or while TLoU is out.

You don't want what happened to UC3 all over again.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 18 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Apr 20, 2013
Whatever makes money and has fans will continue to be made. Uncharted makes money and has fans, it will have another game or two at least. Fast and Furious has 6(?) movies because it makes money and they have fans.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 19 of 22 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Apr 20, 2013

sasspackage wrote:

I honestly don't know what ND will do. I mean all the games ND works on only has two sequels and then a karting game.

Naughty dog games

Welcome to 2011? You're far too late on this one.

Message 20 of 22 (193 Views)
0 Likes