Apr 28 2013
By: BEN_drowned__ Wastelander 561 posts

XMB Music

6 replies 543 views Edited Apr 28, 2013
But at the cost of mic use, like in Killzone. This wont hurt anybody that way. Anybody else like this idea?
Message 1 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Re: XMB Music

Apr 28, 2013

Im not sure what you mean. You mean play music from your XMB while ingame, like custom soundtracks ?

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7 (522 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Apr 28, 2013

BEN_drowned__ wrote:
But at the cost of mic use, like in Killzone. This wont hurt anybody that way. Anybody else like this idea?

Not many games tend to support this feature. I know you can do it on any game on a 360, but I never used it. It'd be nice to have the option, but I don't think this late in the game thats a priority.

Message 3 of 7 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2202 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

Not many games tend to support this feature. I know you can do it on any game on a 360, but I never used it. It'd be nice to have the option, but I don't think this late in the game thats a priority.

To be honest, I only know one game that lets you do that and its Need For Speed Most Wanted.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 7 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Apr 28, 2013

would that really work considering UC3 is one of the most HDD intensive games?

Message 5 of 7 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19942 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

To be honest, I only know one game that lets you do that and its Need For Speed Most Wanted.

SweetPoison13 has compiled a list of games that allow you to play custom soundtracks in-game.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/PS3-PSN-Games-with-Custom-Soundtracks/m-p...

The reason why Uncharted 3 does not allow custom soundtracks is because it is already taking up a ton of HDD space just to be played. Naughty Dog would have had to cut content out of what we already have in order for the game to play custom songs. Many companies decide not to include this feature with their games so that they can use that extra space to add to their game.

Message 6 of 7 (451 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

BEN_drowned__ wrote:

SweetPoison13 has compiled a list of games that allow you to play custom soundtracks in-game.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/PS3-PSN-Games-with-Custom-Soundtracks/m-p...

The reason why Uncharted 3 does not allow custom soundtracks is because it is already taking up a ton of HDD space just to be played. Naughty Dog would have had to cut content out of what we already have in order for the game to play custom songs. Many companies decide not to include this feature with their games so that they can use that extra space to add to their game.

Wow i never knew Super Street Fighter IV had this feature and i play it all the time, thanks for linking me to this DAG. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 7 of 7 (445 Views)
0 Likes