Aug 16 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 622 posts

YOU LAGGG YOU LAAGGER!!!

23 replies 623 views Edited Aug 16, 2012

Apparently if I'm actually doing pretty good against, say, a party of 5, decent or not, complain that I lag. My internet is perfectly fine, at a safe average of 6MBPS. (I'm the only one using it.) More than once this has happened. And trust me, I know what lag is. I'm sick of people saying this.

Message 1 of 24 (623 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Re: YOU LAGGG YOU LAAGGER!!!

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

How exactly does lag help you? Isn't it basically your internet messing up? And shouldn't that make things worse for you? Just keep lagging bro Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 24 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 16, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Apparently if I'm actually doing pretty good against, say, a party of 5, decent or not, complain that I lag. My internet is perfectly fine, at a safe average of 6MBPS. (I'm the only one using it.) More than once this has happened. And trust me, I know what lag is. I'm sick of people saying this.

I'm sorry, but I don't think ND can patch nice people in as opponents. Smiley Wink

On a serious note, people sometimes hide behind their fake name to treat others poorly. Others can't grasp the fact that they've messed up, so they'll blame lag. Sadly, this attitude looks like it won't go away easily. I recommend muting anyone that does this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 3 of 24 (564 Views)
Wastelander
613 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Probably playing someone on other side of the planet, if he is closer to host you probably do come across as lagging.

This could be fixed by a region filter, but ND hate smooth MP matches and rather everyone suffers.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 4 of 24 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Aug 16, 2012

They are stupid because they can't stand the fact that they lose.

Message 5 of 24 (540 Views)
Wastelander
832 posts

Aug 16, 2012

renatabls wrote:

They are stupid because they can't stand the fact that they lose.

I have lost many of times due to a bunch of BS.. (including being removed out of nowhere. Smiley Sad )

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 6 of 24 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

Aug 16, 2012

majora96 wrote:

How exactly does lag help you? Isn't it basically your internet messing up? And shouldn't that make things worse for you? Just keep lagging bro Smiley Happy

This is how lag helps you...

Message 7 of 24 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Some people cannot accept losing. Even winning, I can still hear them talking about how the opposing players are lagging or camping and how the people should quit gaming while ahead. Sorry, however I treat video games as video games, not life or death situation.

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Idk what happened, I'll post the video tommorrow but I super lagged out of a match, and idk if it was because of me or someone else
* it was in the middle of a huge storm and a little after being removed from the game my power went out 4 times, Smiley Sad so I am guessing that the lag was mine

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 9 of 24 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
32 posts

Aug 16, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

I'm sick of people saying this.

The key is to not get upset by it, as your play will probably degrade.  Often when someone is complaining about lag, the truth is they are just a mediocre player who lost the gunfight, and are rationalizing it by calling you a lagger.  Enjoy your victory!

--------------------------------------------------

Message 10 of 24 (459 Views)