Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2012
By: Valient4truth Monster Hunter 42 posts

YOU REALLY JUST DONT CARE

128 replies 1224 views Edited Jul 27, 2012
SO I CALLED PSN NETWORK ABOUT GETTING HELD STILL AND LAGGED AND THEY SAID IT WAS THE GAME MANUFACTURERS RESPONSIBILITY. (Now before I hear all the ignorant comments about my connection be it known I jumped through all the fix your internet hoops, like opening ports, changing chanels, yada yada yada) But what are you actually worried about naughty dog? Making more money of course DLC- NEW GAMES- and all the trappings. And even though you have scores of people constantly complaining about these cowardly cheaters do you address it? Do you even spend one cent on the problem or make some kind of announcement on your sight to legitimize the problem? No you don't, because you can't make any money off that problem. So since our problems are so beneath your attention, now you your games and anything to do with you are now beneath my attention. If you will do nothing to stop this then you are ACCOMPLICES. Yeah I know this comment will be ignored like all the rest, and losing my business will mean absolutely nothing to your GREAT BIG company, but I will not waste my time against these very sad players anymore... a note to all of you who rapaciously take advantage of other players through your various cheats go ahead trade your soul for some fake victory- in the end you will be judged by the Almighty GOD according to your works..... u cheat people in this life you will be cheated of your eternity.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 129 (1,224 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7069 posts

Re: YOU REALLY JUST DONT CARE

Jul 27, 2012

when they say fix you connection they mean get a different one altogether not modify the one you have now lol

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 129 (1,220 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Lol. I thought I was mad about everyone lag switching and cheating.

I guess I'm not the most mad person over it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 129 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jul 27, 2012
Post a speedtest result on your home Internet. Then we'll see what the problem is.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 129 (1,204 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Jul 27, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Post a speedtest result on your home Internet. Then we'll see what the problem is.

*Approves of this message*

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 129 (1,155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Jul 27, 2012
I think it might be a good idea for you to step outside your home and breathe in the fresh air called real life
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 129 (1,132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Jul 27, 2012

You called the Playstation Network Network? Did you ask them about the monkey who pushes the button to update the PS Store on tuesdays? Because they reall need to fire that monkey.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 129 (1,101 Views)
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Jul 27, 2012

It's only a game man, every game has it's ups and downs and yes the servers act really bad sometimes, but why don't you just take a break then and go outside?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 129 (1,039 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Jul 30, 2012

#1. fix your  internet connection.  being frozen in place is a lag switch-prevention system.  It just so happens your upload connection/ping are so bad that the game thinks you are purposely lag switching.  You are frozen in place to prevent you from running around invisible killing people. 

#2. go to www.speedtest.net . look at your results and compare them to some of ours.  Many of us have our results in our signiture.   look at your upload speed and comapare it to mine.  I never get frozen for lag switching.

#3. I've actually played against this guy a few times.  He cries the entire time that everybody in the game is lag switching, using turbo controllers and aim bots.  I have a feeling it's not just his upload that is horrible but also his download.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 129 (970 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jul 30, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

#1. fix your  internet connection.  being frozen in place is a lag switch-prevention system.  It just so happens your upload connection/ping are so bad that the game thinks you are purposely lag switching.  You are frozen in place to prevent you from running around invisible killing people. 

#2. go to www.speedtest.net . look at your results and compare them to some of ours.  Many of us have our results in our signiture.   look at your upload speed and comapare it to mine.  I never get frozen for lag switching.

#3. I've actually played against this guy a few times.  He cries the entire time that everybody in the game is lag switching, using turbo controllers and aim bots.  I have a feeling it's not just his upload that is horrible but also his download.

This little feature they added works on everyone BUT lagswitchers :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 129 (960 Views)