I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 121 of 129 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Re: YOU REALLY JUST DONT CARE

Jul 31, 2012

lEvilDeadl wrote:

LOL.  just played this guy again tonight.  My party v/s his party.  As usual, he complained the whole time that everyone was lag switching, using turbo controllers and aimbots to cheat.  LOL.   His main concern?  He says everyone is cheating for killing him in 2 G-MAL bursts.  LOL.  He doesn't even know it's supposed to only take 6 bullets (2 bursts) to kill someone.  Here is how that game went from his perspective:

ps.  ofcourse it's your connection.  look at my speedtest in my signiture.  my internet is better than 90% of people in the United States.....which makes it better than 99.99% of people who play Uncharted.  LOL. 

That video made me cry, mainly because I tend to get stuck with idiots just like him.  "ZOMG I has KAL-7!  Let me blindly run into places where it's clearly obvious the other team is present & try to blindfire at people using a long-ranged weapon!!"  Seriously, who runs around a big map using a blindfire-only weapon and expects to perform well against G-MAL users?  No, an idiot is not the correct answer, people.  An idiot is smarter than that.

Message 122 of 129 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Jesus i would rather give my soul to the Shinigami rather than hear this fool complain about lag then has the biscits to metion jesus and god on a game forums....don't they an a way like make fun of him in UC2 with the guardians.....maybe you aren't so loyal after all....

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 123 of 129 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I wonder how this guy is enjoying his U3 playing experience these days.

yes, I bumped an old thread.  board is dead and this thread was highly entertaining.  enjoy the madness. lol. 

Message 124 of 129 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Oh my god.

Oh my **bleep**, flippity flying **bleep**.

I cannot BELIEVE I missed a chance to talk to Westboro Lagger Church. Goddamn it. Jeez.

Also for Asian, did you just call my god a "delusional fairy-tale"? That's not passive-aggressive, that's a direct insult to religion and faith. That's not cool.

Also is this lunatic still playing UC3? If yes, which mode? I would really, REALLY like to play him.

I mean, goddamn, it's like Amy's Baking Shop or something.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 125 of 129 (273 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 26, 2013
But seriously, thanks for bumping dude. Back then I guess I wasn't around or I was too busy having fun in the best mode ever to notice such funy threads.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 126 of 129 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 26, 2013
This was worth the necro bomb.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 127 of 129 (269 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 26, 2013
*bump
Sigh auto correct.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 128 of 129 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Nah, necro bomb made me sound cooler.

Edit: Thread locked for necrobombing!

-Stage_Coach

Message 129 of 129 (278 Views)
0 Likes