Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 02 2013
By: GloZorCoMeTh Survivor 2866 posts

You Did It ND!!! Thanks For Listening And Implementing!

[ Edited ]
17 replies 407 views Edited Nov 2, 2013
Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!!

Many of us have been Uncharted Fans from the beginning and 1.18 is such a win on your part for really taking the best suggestions from the community and finally implementing them in UC3 MP. That level of commitment to your hard core fans is honorable and GREATLY appreciated by us all.

One thing i love about this update is that it really meets that original tip's criteria:

Aiming is always more accurate than running and gunning

Thankfully, you've also left the blind-fire as it was when in cover, which in turn keeps the genre you do so well accurate to the idea:

Uncharted is a third-person, cover-based shooter

Once again, cover has its rightful place and appropriate strengths in the game!

The final thing I love that you have done, is forced people who have been trying to get better at aiming, well now we have to up our aiming game because blind-fire is no longer go to, although still useful in situations that appropriately call for it.

I, for one, am challenged in this game again, and thank you so much for keeping it fun for us all!

2544133150[1].png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
3536 posts

Re: You Did It ND!!! Thanks For Listening And Implementing!

Nov 2, 2013

So what do yout think about the Gmal buff. As I remember you were saying it still needed to be nerfed a bit. 

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3536 posts

er2ef

Nov 2, 2013

So what do yout think about the Gmal buff. As I remember you were saying it still needed to be nerfed a bit. 

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2866 posts

Nov 2, 2013
The G-Mal buff? Well, in a few matches today i was able to get away from some G-Mal'ers by rounding corners which is how I've always wanted it to be. So, yes! I am very pleased.

2544133150[1].png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Nov 2, 2013
The only problem i have with this game (as always...) is the lag.

I keep getting shot through walls, people melee me from far away... i'm rolling and they're able to hit me, etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (330 Views)
Survivor
2866 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Played some more today...very happy with this patch. The slight change in Sprint is forcing me to sprint less and use it more for situations when I need to get away from someone shooting at me, or catch up to someone and go for the stealth kill. Also the blind-fire changes are definitely forcing me to up my aim-game. Point being, after more than two years of playing this game, the opportunity to get into it fresh again is highly welcome!

Thank you also to the community for sticking to your guns and keeping ND well-informed as to what we all want more of - which is the chance to show our skill, and just have fun!

Any thoughts on what you all are most happy about?

2544133150[1].png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
2411 posts

Nov 2, 2013

renatabls wrote:

I keep getting shot through walls, people melee me from far away... i'm rolling and they're able to hit me, etc.

Not to mention getting killed by grenades 5 - 10ft away or how someone can stealth kill from 5ft away lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (328 Views)
Fender Bender
3536 posts

Nov 3, 2013

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:
The G-Mal buff? Well, in a few matches today i was able to get away from some G-Mal'ers by rounding corners which is how I've always wanted it to be. So, yes! I am very pleased.

?? It took a buff to satisfy your problems with the Gmal?
I mean it's great..I'm happy, you're happy, but the logic evades me.

Anyway, I love the hipfire accuracy decrease and Gmal buff. 

Do you feel me?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Nov 3, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

?? It took a buff to satisfy your problems with the Gmal?
I mean it's great..I'm happy, you're happy, but the logic evades me.

Anyway, I love the hipfire accuracy decrease and Gmal buff. 

The hipfire decrease WAS needed, I have seen some people say it shouldn't have been (lol) but just yesterday, I was doing some hipfire when I was in really close situations and managed to get blindfire kills with my FAL :smileylol:

I love the FAL buff and the GMAL Buff, the GMAL feels like its been put back the way it used to be with just a tiny kick that you can kinda notice but doesn't affect you too much.  

I'm seeing more variety again now which is a good thing! The lag is still kinda an issue like Tables said but I see no way around that. :smileysad:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Nov 3, 2013

renatabls wrote:

^^ This deserves over 15 kudos at least!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (213 Views)
0 Likes