Aug 22 2012
By: inigomontoya74 Wastelander 351 posts

You might be an Uncharted addict if...

100 replies 2157 views Edited Aug 22, 2012

Do you ever find that the time you spend on Uncharted bleeds over into your real life? I do. Here are some symptoms I've noticed. Please feel free to add more.

• You hear the name of a country on the news and immediately picture its game map.
  • You refuse to buy Girl Scout cookies because you can't stand kids who camp.
  • Any time you walk into a lobby with a group of friends you somehow get split up.
  • You spot your friend choking across the room but decide he's too far away---someone else will help.
  • You are annoyed when you find a quarter someone has dropped because it's just cash.
  • You get expelled from school because each time you ace an exam you stand on your desk and Pump.
  • You get trounced in a real fight because you keep trying to roll after punching.
  • You insist your team lost that pick-up basketball game because the other side was lagging.
  • This actually makes sense to you: "In TDM on LU-NI I saw a PoF w/M9 RoF, WE Gold, and QB."
Message 1 of 101 (2,157 Views)
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Re: You might be an Uncharted addict if...

Aug 22, 2012

When you see a blond girl swimming and you shout out "WETSUIT ELENA DLC!!!"

Yeah, I'll leave now... Smiley Embarassed

Message 2 of 101 (2,145 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 22, 2012
You see people in the distance and wonder if they are 50m away so you can get a Long Ranger medal
Message 3 of 101 (2,141 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

these made me laugh so hard!!! Smiley LOL

especially these ones:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

• Any time you walk into a lobby with a group of friends you somehow get split up.
  • You spot your friend choking across the room but decide he's too far away---someone else will help.
  • You are annoyed when you find a quarter someone has dropped because it's just cash.
  • You get expelled from school because each time you ace an exam you stand on your desk and Pump.
  • You get trounced in a real fight because you keep trying to roll after punching.

you should add: "you know you're an uncharted addict if... you hate mexicans lol

Message 4 of 101 (2,128 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 22, 2012

inigomontoya74 wrote:

Do you ever find that the time you spend on Uncharted bleeds over into your real life? I do. Here are some symptoms I've noticed. Please feel free to add more.

• You hear the name of a country on the news and immediately picture its game map.
  • You insist your team lost that pick-up basketball game because the other side was lagging.
  • This actually makes sense to you: "In TDM on LU-NI I saw a PoF w/M9 RoF, WE Gold, and QB."

I kudoed at this sentence Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 101 (2,100 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
351 posts

Aug 22, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

inigomontoya74 wrote:

I kudoed at this sentence Smiley Happy

Hey, thanks. That was the one I liked best.  

Message 6 of 101 (2,074 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 22, 2012
I freakin love this thread! I guess i'll try: When you feel like you cheated on your friend for high fiving some stranger.
Message 7 of 101 (2,044 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Aug 22, 2012

You know you're an Uncharted addict when you spray cleaning solution all over your bathroom trying to get a "Spray and Pray" medal.

Message 8 of 101 (2,025 Views)
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 22, 2012

You know you're an Uncharted addict if you use beast mode in the gym.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 101 (1,995 Views)
Wastelander
351 posts

Aug 22, 2012
  • A nearby food co-op posts a help wanted ad for local co-op farmers. You show up with an M9.
  • Your gymnastics career is cut short because every time you try to roll you end up hiding behind something.
Message 10 of 101 (1,892 Views)