You know you are an Uncharted addict if...
- ...you keep running around on the desert, while wearing a wetsuit.
- ...you can shoot an RPG while jumping with 100% accuracy.
- ...you can kill people by punching them twice.
- ...you can throw a golden idol with the measurment of the larges gold bar in the world, which weights 250kg(551lbs) more than 20 meters.
- You get some strange looks at your son's Little League baseball game after yelling, "You're way behind! Wipe them out!" and then later, "Only five outs left. Nobody die!"
- When trapped in an awkward hallway conversation, you escape with a smoke bomb.
- You wonder why, after all those medals, Michael Phelps hasn't used his kickback yet.
This thread is freaking great! Made me laugh harder than it should have lol keep posting peeps!
Once more into the fray,
Into the last good fight I'll ever know,
I live and die on this day,
I live and die on this day.
You know you're an uncharted addict when you get 20 questions in a row right, then you start screaming in excitement but then you realize you are in school and just made a total tard of yourself, and are now in a mental correction institute (detention) for disrupting the whole class during the quiz.
.You run around on you house with 3D glasses because it improves your stats.
.You hear dupstep in some place with friends and ask them if that was a good Five not alive.
.You see a skeleton and call him tryhard
- You scoff at the theory Shakespeare's plays were written by Marlowe. She's not that old.
- Any time you spot a helicopter you feel the urge to shoot it down.
- Upon exiting a subway station you eye the top of the staircase nervously.