4169 posts

Re: Your UC3 records

Feb 26, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I don't even have 100k points, even though Team Objective is my favorite competitive mode. :smileytongue:

Shame on you man lol. Nah just kidding, I only cracked 100k points back in January ._. 

Btw going off just for bit, I realize you have Ni no Kuni in your sig, I'm really on the fence about buying it. Is it as good as people say?

You should buy Spec Ops: The Line. 

What's so good about it? :smileyhappy: 

Just play it. 

You won't regret it. 

I agree with AK. Play it. Extremely underated game, Plus it has Nolan North as the main Voice Actor.

Proud Member of [FnxX} & DeFy. @UMG_Hybrid
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 54 (212 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Feb 27, 2014

HIhi2442 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

I don't even have 100k points, even though Team Objective is my favorite competitive mode. :smileytongue:

Shame on you man lol. Nah just kidding, I only cracked 100k points back in January ._. 

Btw going off just for bit, I realize you have Ni no Kuni in your sig, I'm really on the fence about buying it. Is it as good as people say?

You should buy Spec Ops: The Line. 

What's so good about it? :smileyhappy: 

Just play it. 

You won't regret it. 

I agree with AK. Play it. Extremely underated game, Plus it has Nolan North as the main Voice Actor.

Great story, lots of gun variety, extraordinary ending, awesome voiceplay and an amazing game in general. Making desicions yourself makes it even better than it already is. One of the best TPS I've ever played. 

It's one of those games that deserved more attention than it recieved. 

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 54 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
3469 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Well.. I don't play competitive anymore like I used to, I've moved to Co-op! So that's my excuse for having lousy 50k or 60k points. :smileytongue:

Yes, Ni no Kuni is an amazing game. I've finished the game twice. My first playthrough took about 90-100h and that includes the content you get *after* finishing the game. Yes, you can keep playing after finishing the game!

Ni no Kuni is probably one of those games that some might find too "childish". Like, I have a friend who doesn't like Kingdom Hearts, and when I suggested Ni no Kuni to him, he didn't like that either. So if you don't have a problem with childish games, you'll love Ni no Kuni.

The game looks amazing, combat is fun and challenging, especially if you don't plan on leveling much. Mr. Drippy is just hilarious! I actually prefer his English voice actor more than I do the Japanese one.

And the soundtrack, absolutely beautiful.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 54 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Mar 3, 2014
I started a game 0 - 3, got a fury, and ended 10 - 4.
I also got 21 kills in one match. I was trying to do the 22 kills mission. (Spoiler-I finished the mission)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 54 (68 Views)
0 Likes