Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7269 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Drake - Collin Farrel or Jeremy Rener

 

Chloe - Jessica Beil

 

Elena - Scarlett Johansson

 

Sully - Liam Neeson

 

Cutter - Jason Statham

 

 

 

 

Perfect cast right there.



LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Drake - Collin Farrel or Jeremy Rener

 

Chloe - Jessica Beil

 

Elena - Scarlett Johansson

 

Sully - Liam Neeson

 

Cutter - Jason Statham

 

 

 

 

Perfect cast right there.


wth???? thats the most worst (and quite expensive i might add) cast ever



Collin Farrel is a beast. Jeremy Rener is a beast. Liam Neeson is a Beast. Jessica Beil is hot. Scarlett Johansson is hot. Jason Statham is bad a s s.

 

Therefore, perfect cast.


you did not just say liam neeson is a beast.....lmao?? neesons good but he is by no means a beast.......will smith denzel washington brad pitt leonardo dicaprio those are beasts so basically you are saying colin and liam are on the level of these 4?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 21 of 84 (155 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2011
Offline
2304 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wth???? thats the most worst (and quite expensive i might add) cast ever


 

How would it be the worst?

 

Uhh... they're all really good actors, they would fit the roles, and look like the characters only with slight hair/facial change.

 

 


first of all they will not fit the roles colin farrell is not a smart mouth kind of character guy i doubt jessica biel will have an australian accent


Uhh.. that's the point of acting? LOL?

 

Jessica Beil could easily have an accent, and Collin Farrel could easily act like a smart mouth. Simple.

 

Even still, you think the cast would be horrible just because of those two samll things?

 

That cast would be amazing.

___________________________________________________________________________

watchdogs
Message 22 of 84 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7269 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wth???? thats the most worst (and quite expensive i might add) cast ever


 

How would it be the worst?

 

Uhh... they're all really good actors, they would fit the roles, and look like the characters only with slight hair/facial change.

 

 


first of all they will not fit the roles colin farrell is not a smart mouth kind of character guy i doubt jessica biel will have an australian accent


Uhh.. that's the point of acting? LOL?

 

Jessica Beil could easily have an accent, and Collin Farrel could easily act like a smart mouth. Simple.

 

Even still, you think the cast would be horrible just because of those two samll things?

 

That cast would be amazing.



LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wth???? thats the most worst (and quite expensive i might add) cast ever


 

How would it be the worst?

 

Uhh... they're all really good actors, they would fit the roles, and look like the characters only with slight hair/facial change.

 

 


first of all they will not fit the roles colin farrell is not a smart mouth kind of character guy i doubt jessica biel will have an australian accent


Uhh.. that's the point of acting? LOL?

 

Jessica Beil could easily have an accent, and Collin Farrel could easily act like a smart mouth. Simple.

 

Even still, you think the cast would be horrible just because of those two samll things?

 

That cast would be amazing.


i have no doubt it would be amazing.....but it wont happen.........

Sleep Matt signature
Message 23 of 84 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/31/2009
Offline
183 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012
Bradley Cooper as Nathan drake
Message 24 of 84 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/12/2010
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

What do you guys think about Harrison Ford as Sully? Too old?

Message 25 of 84 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7269 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

dako12 wrote:
Bradley Cooper as Nathan drake

what does he have that reminds you of nathan drake?? thats the most ridiculous request ever

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 84 (141 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/09/2011
Offline
7371 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012
Why the hell is this in this section X_X. The mods may as well delete all other uncharted sections because everyone just uses this one.
Message 27 of 84 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19138 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:
Why the hell is this in this section X_X. The mods may as well delete all other uncharted sections because everyone just uses this one.


Shows us where this forum is going in the near future. :smileysad:

Message 28 of 84 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/02/2010
Offline
413 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

Drake: Nolan North or Nathan Fillion (he'd have to lose 30 pounds). Jeremy Renner is an okay option, but he doesn't seem 'warm' to me from the movie roles I've seen

 

Elena Fischer: Emma Watson

 

Chloe Fraser: Claudia Black (since it IS her voice and she's done action [Stargate SG-1])

 

Victor Sullivan: EDIT: someone put down Liam Neeson and that's all I need to hear.

 

Cutter: Statham, hands down. If not, Tom Hardy.

 

EDIT: Colin Farrell is a TERRIBLE CHOICE.

Photobucket
Message 29 of 84 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
598 posts
 

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

jackie chan as Drake and samuel jackson for sully i am sick of these mother f****** spiders in this mother f******* chateau and kevin hart as sully moustache:smileylol:

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 30 of 84 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes