Survivor
2304 posts

Re: Your cast for an Uncharted movie?

Aug 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

you did not just say liam neeson is a beast.....lmao?? neesons good but he is by no means a beast.......will smith denzel washington brad pitt leonardo dicaprio those are beasts so basically you are saying colin and liam are on the level of these 4?

Have you ever seen The Grey? Taken? The A-Team?

If he can fight off a pack of wolves, help fight an army, or a huge group of black market dealers, I think I can consider him a beast.

watchdogs
Message 31 of 84 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Aug 13, 2012

you never seen hurt locker jeremy has a light side 

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 32 of 84 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Aug 13, 2012
I love how people aren't saying how this thread isn't useless. Yet they go on other threads and claim its "useless"? I don't know what your definition of "useless" is, but it's clearly not this thread, right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 33 of 84 (119 Views)
Sackboy
598 posts

Aug 13, 2012

its all in fun the mods arent doing their jobs so why not enjoy some of the useless threads that are somewhat funny 

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 34 of 84 (113 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Aug 13, 2012

cmj4v13 wrote:

Drake: Nolan North or Nathan Fillion (he'd have to lose 30 pounds). Jeremy Renner is an okay option, but he doesn't seem 'warm' to me from the movie roles I've seen

Elena Fischer: Emma Watson

Chloe Fraser: Claudia Black (since it IS her voice and she's done action [Stargate SG-1])

Victor Sullivan: EDIT: someone put down Liam Neeson and that's all I need to hear.

Cutter: Statham, hands down. If not, Tom Hardy.

EDIT: Colin Farrell is a TERRIBLE CHOICE.

emma watson as elena????are you crazy she'll totally butcher the character of elena

Sleep Matt signature
Message 35 of 84 (111 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Aug 13, 2012

DaTrueMonster wrote:

jackie chan as Drake and samuel jackson for sully i am sick of these mother f****** spiders in this mother f******* chateau and kevin hart as sully moustache:smileylol:

lmao???thanks for the laugh but thats an expensive cast eh might as well add jennifer lopez for elena and sandra bullock for chloe

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 84 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Aug 13, 2012

DaTrueMonster wrote:

its all in fun the mods arent doing their jobs so why not enjoy some of the useless threads that are somewhat funny 

The "mods" need a new job.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 37 of 84 (104 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Megan Fox as Chloe! :smileytongue:

Message 38 of 84 (102 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7200 posts

Aug 13, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

you did not just say liam neeson is a beast.....lmao?? neesons good but he is by no means a beast.......will smith denzel washington brad pitt leonardo dicaprio those are beasts so basically you are saying colin and liam are on the level of these 4?

Have you ever seen The Grey? Taken? The A-Team?

If he can fight off a pack of wolves, help fight an army, or a huge group of black market dealers, I think I can consider him a beast.

youre not answering my question.....do you think he is on the level of brad pitt will smith???? and yes i have seen those movies and quite honestly only taken was good of those 3 grey sucked dong

Sleep Matt signature
Message 39 of 84 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18973 posts

Aug 13, 2012

DaTrueMonster wrote:

This is why we need a dedicated mod/MVP to constantly watch over this place; we aren't getting the moderation that is needed with all these off topic and troll threads.

Message 40 of 84 (101 Views)