Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

Re: Your favorite loadout

Dec 16, 2012

I've tested a lot of loadouts and this is my favourite.

Long Gun: Ak-47 (Accuracy + Scope Zoom)

Pistol: Micro (ROF + Blindfire)
Booster 1: Weapon Expert level 3
Booster 2: Back In The Saddle level 3

Kickback: Smoke Bomb 
Stat Hat: Elena's Veil/ Prakoso's Skull Chain (+12 Stopping power and -5 aiming accuracy)

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 31 of 48 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3921 posts

Dec 16, 2012

PeteX19 wrote:

Stat Hat: Elena's Veil/ Prakoso's Skull Chain (+12 Stopping power and -5 aiming accuracy)

But back in the saddle is only any real use in plunder or objectives. What about  a deathmatch booster?

Message 32 of 48 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1848 posts

Dec 16, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote: But back in the saddle is only any real use in plunder or objectives. What about  a deathmatch booster?

I mainly play Free For All now.

(1:14) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5XXtPWYro

I've found it useful in all modes to be honest. If I get taken out of the action for more than a few seconds I lose my awareness of where the enemy is. Also a general rule I much prefer to play a game rather than stare at a loading screen or respawn screen, so Back In The Saddle is where it's at.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Message 33 of 48 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Dec 16, 2012

My favourite loadouts:

Flynn's M9
Drake's Para 9
Fleet Foot Gold
Bargain Gold (sometimes I use Treasure Hunter)
Kickback: Mega Bomb or Smoke Bomb

AK w/ Accuracy and Clip Size
Arm Micro w/ Blindfire Accuracy and Rate of Fire
Weapon Expert Gold
Bargain Gold
Kickback: Mega Bomb or Smoke Bomb

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 34 of 48 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 16, 2012

I have all boosters but LMS and revenge to gold, so I have many options on what I can do with my loadouts. But after finally hitting level 75 5th Legacy today, Its official what I use for my loadouts and skins and such.

Loadout 1: Snipur

LG: Sully's Dragon

PS: Jade Para 9

B1: Scoped In

B2: Back In the Saddle

KB: Sniper

I only keep this loadout around for when a long range map comes up in the voting. I am a mediocre sniper so I don't use this one too much. Its mostly there for **bleep** around. I find it a decent sniper loadout.

Loadout  2: (Offensive Name, I really don't feel comfortable posting it)

LG: Eddy's FAL (any gun really works, this is just the one that goes here usually for me)

B1: Explosive Expert

B2: Daredevil

KB: Any bomb kickback (except QB)

This loadout works so amazingly with QB that I just decided to not use it with QB for the sake of having some skill. It is fun to use for sure. The amount of nades you can throw at 1 person is just overwhelming with this loadout. Its one of what I call, a general loadout. As in, its boosters are what make it, not the weapon in combination with the boosters.

Loadout 3: Omega Tryhard

LG: Gmal Accuracy or PAX Gmal

B1: Fleet Foot

B2: Team Safe (not really a tryhard booster)

KB: Hammer Time!

This loadout is kinda my "Ye old faithful" loadout. When all else fails, bring in the Omega Tryhard :smileyvery-happy:

Loadout 4: Jade the Assassin

LG: Jade M9

B1: Cloaked

B2: Monkey Man

KB: Mega Bomb

My favorite loadout since it really fits my playstyle (which is flanking and shooting people from odd spots or random places). I just love sneaking around like a ninja :smileyhappy:

Skins

Hero: Elena Fisher w/Veil (Stats are +12% Stopping Power and +5% Aiming Accuracy) - I'm a tryhard **bleep**, I know. But to be fair I would be using Winter Elena w/ Cat Ears if they were available for her :smileysad:

Villain: Tetram (Yeah, KOME AT MEH TRIPLE)  OR My custom villain who consists of the Plain Armor, Armored Common Pants, Fingerless Gloves, Hiking Sneakers, and Space Helmet (Stats are +5% Reload Speed and +5% Aiming Accuracy, I think, I could be wrong) - Again I know, I'm a tryhard.

And thats how I roll these days

Message 35 of 48 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Dec 16, 2012

PeteX19 wrote:

This is almost identical to my preferred loadout. I'm surprised to see someone actually use this, since I never see this setup in the game, people who use weapon expert tend to use it on an M9 w/Rof and something else... I even use a stopping power hat as well.

photo Sniper.png
Message 36 of 48 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Dec 16, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

This is almost identical to my preferred loadout. I'm surprised to see someone actually use this, since I never see this setup in the game, people who use weapon expert tend to use it on an M9 w/Rof and something else... I even use a stopping power hat as well.

I'm thinking of doing Weapon Expert so I can do Sniper w/ Max Ammo + RS, is it worth losing Cloaked?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 37 of 48 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Dec 16, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

I'm thinking of doing Weapon Expert so I can do Sniper w/ Max Ammo + RS, is it worth losing Cloaked?

I would say Cloaked is a better option. IMO the only reason to use WE with the sniper is the raffica trick. I personally don't see a need for RS on a dragon since most likely you won't be in the heat of battle most of the time to have to reload in the middle of it, and if you are, the sniper kills in 1-2 shots so if your aim is amazing you can kill like 3-4 guys with 1 clip. That being said, Draza's and Sully's dragon are there for both kinds of sniping, which to me are camping and roaming sniping.

photo Sniper.png
Message 38 of 48 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10175 posts

Dec 16, 2012

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

I would say Cloaked is a better option. IMO the only reason to use WE with the sniper is the raffica trick. I personally don't see a need for RS on a dragon since most likely you won't be in the heat of battle most of the time to have to reload in the middle of it, and if you are, the sniper kills in 1-2 shots so if your aim is amazing you can kill like 3-4 guys with 1 clip. That being said, Draza's and Sully's dragon are there for both kinds of sniping, which to me are camping and roaming sniping.

Okay, thanks. I'm more of a camper, so I guess that means Sully's gun?

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 39 of 48 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6253 posts

Dec 16, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

Okay, thanks. I'm more of a camper, so I guess that means Sully's gun?

Yea, and if you have it, use his micro along with sully himself. His 3rd booster For My Buddy works well for a sniper. You are able to see your buddy's killer until he dies. Very useful for 3TDM or if you have a kinda nooby buddy who dies a lot.

photo Sniper.png
Message 40 of 48 (217 Views)
0 Likes