Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Youtube Channels

Nov 26, 2012
^ Yes and those are mostly big channels. This thread is for smaller channels.
Message 31 of 91 (443 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1765 posts

Nov 26, 2012
My channel is on that thread but my YouTube channel is pretty small. How many subscribers do you guys have?
Message 32 of 91 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 26, 2012
As of this post i have 17
Message 33 of 91 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1765 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

I have 76 subscribers and I hope to reach 100 soon. I hope you guys help me. I upload regularly and I've started uploading gameplay with some nice, calm music in the background by Blackmill. I will also upload a flawless 3TDM soon (20-0-0) which is VERY rare and hard to achieve.

If you decide to subscribe I WILL notice and it will help me out and bring me one step closer to my goal. I will probably upload a montage after reaching 100 subscribers if I have time to edit as I would like to make one and get some feedback. Likes are also appreciated as they keep me motivated to upload regularly.

Anyway thanks if you read this. Please subscribe unless you don't enjoy my videos which is understandable I guess. But I think you'll like my YouTube channel so please check it out! Smiley Happy

Link to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ferrari1996HS/videos?flow=grid&view=0>/a>

Message 34 of 91 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pro_odeh wrote:

There is also a thread that lists UC3 youtube channels in the sticky post:
crappiest thread alive.

your thread sucks.

ignore this troll

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 35 of 91 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 26, 2012

SupremeNinja21 wrote:
^ Yes and those are mostly big channels. This thread is for smaller channels.

Thank you!

This is why I Like you, you make sense Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 36 of 91 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Nov 26, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

pro_odeh wrote:

crappiest thread alive.

your thread sucks.

ignore this troll

Shadow, you're acting like a little kid. Grow up! When you first posted your channel in the other thread you had like 90% Just cause videos and about 10 short UC3 clips, so it wasn't included. Many others were excluded for the same reason, but none of them threw a temper tantrum 50 times in a row. Don't you agree that the people who are listed deserve an arena to be noticed, or are you so selfish that if you don't get a part of it, no one else will? 

You've posted a lot of videos since then, good for you. Your channel might even be primarily UC3 videos now. But I'm guessing you don't want to be included anyway? 

Message 37 of 91 (402 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pro_odeh wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

pro_odeh wrote:

crappiest thread alive.

your thread sucks.

ignore this troll

Shadow, you're acting like a little kid. Grow up! When you first posted your channel in the other thread you had like 90% Just cause videos and about 10 short UC3 clips, so it wasn't included. Many others were excluded for the same reason, but none of them threw a temper tantrum 50 times in a row. Don't you agree that the people who are listed deserve an arena to be noticed, or are you so selfish that if you don't get a part of it, no one else will? 

You've posted a lot of videos since then, good for you. Your channel might even be primarily UC3 videos now. But I'm guessing you don't want to be included anyway? 

The Just Cause 2 Videos were from 1 year before Uncharted 3 was made. Ever since U3 was released I only  uploaded U3 videos, and I was at 25/30 U3 videos at that time Smiley Tongue

I have over 100 now, and I recently bought a PVR Smiley Happy

I should have around 20 comin within the next few days of the B2K qualifying round Smiley Very Happy

Anyways pro, you are right I over reacted and acted like an @ss Smiley Sad

Sorry about that, wanna just forget about the past?

*don't include mine on your thread though, the creator of this thread is right. This thread is for smaller channels, while your is for larger more established channels Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 38 of 91 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Nov 26, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

*don't include mine on your thread though, the creator of this thread is right. This thread is for smaller channels, while your is for larger more established channels Smiley Wink

I'm glad we finally can act civilized. But it's too late, you're listed, so there you go Smiley Wink

The thread is for both big and small channels, as long as they are about UC3!

Message 39 of 91 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pro_odeh wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

I'm glad we finally can act civilized. But it's too late, you're listed, so there you go Smiley Wink

The thread is for both big and small channels, as long as they are about UC3!

Lol nooooooooo Smiley Wink

hey pro, do you still play U3?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 40 of 91 (380 Views)
0 Likes