Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Re: Youtube Channels

Nov 27, 2012
http://youtube.com/0oblitzoo

I use the PS3 uploader, so no commentaries unless Sony upgrades the app (which would be awesome!).

Mostly good matches from me and some friends. A few videos pointing out issues with UC3 multiplayer. A speedtest comparison video.

I still make videos pretty regularly.
Message 41 of 90 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 27, 2012
I just subbed you blitz Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 42 of 90 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Cool thanks. I will do the same.
Message 43 of 90 (380 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12461 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

pro_odeh wrote:

SNIP

The Just Cause 2 Videos were from 1 year before Uncharted 3 was made. Ever since U3 was released I only  uploaded U3 videos, and I was at 25/30 U3 videos at that time Smiley Tongue

I have over 100 now, and I recently bought a PVR Smiley Happy

I should have around 20 comin within the next few days of the B2K qualifying round Smiley Very Happy

Anyways pro, you are right I over reacted and acted like an @ss Smiley Sad

Sorry about that, wanna just forget about the past?

*don't include mine on your thread though, the creator of this thread is right. This thread is for smaller channels, while your is for larger more established channels Smiley Wink

I’m glad that you two were able to settle your differences. Is there a reason why people feel that the “smaller” channels need to be kept separate from the “bigger” channels? Entertaining videos can come from both well-known and lesser known channels. These labels might not even be necessary as long as people are able to find the commentaries and the entertainment that they seek.

With that being said, I hope you are able to keep your thread organized and up-to-date, pro_odeh.    

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 44 of 90 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 27, 2012
www.youtube.com/gamerdamo
Simple but fun videos. Will post more if more people get involved and make suggestions!
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/DaMoffitt][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DaMoffitt.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 45 of 90 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Haha. Mine is in my signature anyway..

I don't do sub for sub, I only sub people if I like the content. I expect the same from others really.. So yeah. I don't particularly think I need any help for views or subs... I do welcome everyone though and will start doing things for those who have subbed Smiley Happy

I do not work with only Uncharted content, I'm a gamer, I play more than one game. If people don't like that then don't bother clicking, you wont enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 90 (355 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

I don't do sub for sub, I only sub people if I like the content. I expect the same from others really.. So yeah. I don't particularly think I need any help for views or subs... I do welcome everyone though and will start doing things for those who have subbed Smiley Happy

I do not work with only Uncharted content, I'm a gamer, I play more than one game. If people don't like that then don't bother clicking, you wont enjoy it Smiley Happy

Smiley Surprised

You make me feel so honored Smiley Happy

Aureilia, are you still doing the uncharted trailer remake?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 47 of 90 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Nov 27, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Smiley Surprised

You make me feel so honored Smiley Happy

Aureilia, are you still doing the uncharted trailer remake?

Maybe, depends on other people and when they need me or if they do, one thing is for sure. I have no intention of taking on a project as large as that on my own Smiley Tongue

Message 48 of 90 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Aureilia, what is this trailer remake? Can you check out my channel and give me some constructive feedback? Smiley Wink
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 49 of 90 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

Well. Myself and Shrantellatessa were plotting to start this project a while ago, basically we were planning a new revamped trailer based with all the original and new content from the current moment and from the original trailer, pulling together a similar trailer with the new ideas such as dry docks which was advertised being changed to something else. The customization pieces being changed to something else also.

Basically, almost the same as before but with new set pieces which replace the old ideas from the original trailer which either never quite made it into the game or didn't live up to the hype, there are a few things which weren't mentioned which surpass that hype such as the swimming pieces which went totally under the radar in the original trailer and were not pushed in the slightest.

More or less a copy, but a more accurate representation of the game itself with the aim of getting more people into the game, and obviously because it could potentially be a lot of fun to make.

Yeah sure, I can check out the channel, where do you want the feedback though? Your using a non registered program for rendering videos?

You could use Avidemux, Jahshaka or Lightworks - I'm unaware with lightworks if they have any watermarking on the videos, they have a free and a paid version, I haven't actually used it but they are the three free ones that I see recommended a lot. I've used Avidemux before though and it's pretty simple but does all it really needs to do, Jahshaka is confusing at first but I guess it would be the best one out there if it's learnt well and lightworks.. Well.. I've never used it but it's supposed to be really easy and professional.

Reasoning to why I never tried that was I already bought an editing suite. But yeah, first step I'd head for is cleaner videos.

Message 50 of 90 (315 Views)
0 Likes