May 30 2013
By: UC2-S33kF0rG33k First Son 1 posts

Zoomed in booster

18 replies 303 views Edited May 30, 2013
Why isnt it possible to get "the long ranger" medal in plunder and team objective?
Message 1 of 19 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Zoomed in booster

May 30, 2013

It is.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 2 of 19 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

May 30, 2013

UC2-S33kF0rG33k wrote:
Why isnt it possible to get "the long ranger" medal in plunder and team objective?

change the title to "Scoped In Booster"

and they took a lot of boosters out of plunder and objective because people were just kill farming / leveling up boosters instead of going for the objective...

Message 3 of 19 (295 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

May 30, 2013

^ But they didn't remove the Long Ranger medal, so it's still possible to level up Scoped In in Plunder/TO.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 4 of 19 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2213 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013
Because that would require you to not even play the game properly. It was possible for me to get it in Deathmatch when it required kills from 70 meters, shouldn't be that hard to do the same at 50 meters.

@Black_MiD I think you're thinking of another booster (not going to name it, as it's just as annoying having team mates farm for it when I'm lonewolfing.), but as far as I'm aware, The Long Ranger doesn't work now. It's not listed in the Objective medals either.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 19 (292 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Scoped in booster

May 30, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

^ But they didn't remove the Long Ranger medal, so it's still possible to level up Scoped In in Plunder/TO.

sorry, i just assumed that they had i haven't had to level up anything for a long time, that's good that they didn't then, it's one of the hard medals to get if you are restricted to TDM only

Message 6 of 19 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: Scoped in booster

May 30, 2013

@canadian and SjShane
Well, I've never tried to get one in TO or Plunder, but I remember checking out the list of removed medals and I think Long Ranger wasn't among them. I'll have to take a loot at it.

Message 7 of 19 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2874 posts

May 30, 2013

UC2-S33kF0rG33k wrote:

because you shouldn't be camping and sniping in an objective type game mode, I got gold scoped in in team deathmatch while it was still from 70 metres, so it should not be that difficult to get it there, the museum map does wonders though Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 19 (267 Views)
Fender Bender
2874 posts

May 30, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Because that would require you to not even play the game properly. It was possible for me to get it in Deathmatch when it required kills from 70 meters, shouldn't be that hard to do the same at 50 meters.

@Black_MiD I think you're thinking of another booster (not going to name it, as it's just as annoying having team mates farm for it when I'm lonewolfing.), but as far as I'm aware, The Long Ranger doesn't work now. It's not listed in the Objective medals either.

haven't played Uncharted 3 in a while, but I'm glad they removed most medals from plunder and team objective that ruined those modes, can you tell me (if you want in a private message to prevent people exploiting it) which booster people are still leveling in those modes?

Message 9 of 19 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6410 posts

May 30, 2013

Well I've been playing TO for the past few days and haven't seen anyone leveling boosters, well any that have negatively impacted the game that is.

Although I never really saw that problem in TO, seems like its bigger in plunder which I still refuse to play...

photo Sniper.png
Message 10 of 19 (256 Views)
0 Likes