Dec 13 2013
By: Valient4truth Splicer 43 posts

a thank you to ND

4 replies 342 views Edited Dec 13, 2013

i recently read the post about bans and was delighted to read it! those of us being cheated just need a little recourse of action so we dont feel helplessly crapped on... lol. now my problem is how to actually do it because i am very computer illiterate and am not sure how to record the cheating behavior and then upload it to theplayer i.d. they provided. can any of you savvy players help me with this, with a step by step instruction, ( in basic language) i would appreciate the help... to ND, my complaints of your games have not always been fair or accurate, as we all make mistakes, so i am sorry about those things... it really encouraged me that you are taking these cheaters seriously, so once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Message 1 of 5 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: a thank you to ND

Dec 13, 2013

Valient4truth wrote:

i recently read the post about bans and was delighted to read it! those of us being cheated just need a little recourse of action so we dont feel helplessly crapped on... lol. now my problem is how to actually do it because i am very computer illiterate and am not sure how to record the cheating behavior and then upload it to theplayer i.d. they provided. can any of you savvy players help me with this, with a step by step instruction, ( in basic language) i would appreciate the help... to ND, my complaints of your games have not always been fair or accurate, as we all make mistakes, so i am sorry about those things... it really encouraged me that you are taking these cheaters seriously, so once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

in uncharted 3 there is a cinema mode where you can watch and send videos to other people, find the match that you have evidence that the person in question was cheating in (watch the match while spectating them first to confirm that it was cheating) then send it to whatever the psn id is (i forget the name)

to send the file you have to upload your video from your saved offline files to your saved online files (you can save up to 20 files offline but only 5 online) to upload your video highlight the video of your choice and press x then go to "upload" ... once the upload is complete press triangle to view your saved online files, press x on the video you just uploaded and there should be an option to "send to friend" click that and enter the psn id ... (i'm sorry if it's not word for word correct, but that's the just of it, i haven't gone into the cinema mode in a while, so that's just what i can remember atm)

Message 2 of 5 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Dec 13, 2013

thanks amigo i appreciate that!

Message 3 of 5 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Dec 13, 2013

@Valient...

Just to caution you…don’t expect miracles.  I believe bans are relatively rare since a lot of “incidents” that people believe are cheating are in fact lag but bans won’t happen at all if we don’t report in the first place.

Kudos for making the effort. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Dec 13, 2013
It would be awesome to see cheaters getting put in there place but im not even sure they check now even if they are uploaded.

All efforts to teach the cheaters a lesson i welcome very much so i wish you luck in any case Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5 (250 Views)
0 Likes