Jun 13 2011
By: pvtmarlowe Wastelander 771 posts

add a tower climbing mode for Co-op

2 replies 57 views Edited Jun 13, 2011

so i was watching the Syria coop trailer and it looks really good. in the end there was this tower climbing thing which really had me interested and i was just thinking, why not expand that into a full game mode?

I dont know if anyone has played this game called Icy tower, but you could do something similar, having a never ending  tower which you have to climb and there would be enemies spawning at those wooden platforms and as you go higher there are more enemies and they are difficult to kill and if you dont move fast  or yoy fall you die. and ofcourse, there has to be unlimited ammo otherwise it just wont be fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqq07EZwDk

That was a video of ICy tower, now i know it looks different but the idea of a never ending tower with increasing difficulty is the same right?

so what do you guys think of this?

Message 1 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Would if have to be never-ending?  Something like that wo...

Jun 13, 2011

Would if have to be never-ending?  Something like that would take too long and it wouldn't be like Uncharted at all to me except for maybe the climbing, but still I would rather there be and end.  And then the first person to the top of the tower (there could be three sides) can have a bonus.  I would like that! 

Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
771 posts

no but you get your score based on how high you manage to...

Jun 13, 2011
no but you get your score based on how high you manage to climb, just like In zombies you get a score on how lomg you last, in this mode you get points on how high you climb.
If it ends it just wont be that fun, i mean cmon, Zombies wouldnt be that fun if it ends like at lvl 75. I know 75 is too high but when someone reaches it he has no incentive to play it anymore because he has beaten it, if it is never ending , it means you cant beat it and you will come back again to try for a higher score, atleast i think that way.
Message 3 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes