Jun 21 2013
By: magz52 First Son 11 posts

an open letter to real bullets in UC3, u know bullets that do damage :D

[ Edited ]
6 replies 392 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

hey guys,

where have you been? my gun misses you. i have been firing these substitute bullets, and these guys don't do any damage at all. the worst was this guy who just ran away after i put nearly 2 clips into his chest and back. there was also this 1 guy, who just took a knee after i hit him with an rpg and then ran away.  why have u been favoring these noobs who just blindfire or other people? it feels as though the enemies always have double damage on and are wearing kevlar vests. it would be nice if you guys could visit me for a match or two. please don't make me beg. also, to the grenades, why will you only explode after you give the enemies 5 seconds to run away. it would be nice if you explode much quicker, at least sub 5 seconds, that is if you explode at all Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 7 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2438 posts

Re: an open letter to real bullets in UC3, u know bullets that do damage :D

Jun 21, 2013

wut......Smiley Indifferent

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 2 of 7 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 21, 2013

it's meant as a joke cuz the guns are so nerfed and there are a lot more cheaters that i come across now. normally getting hit with an rpg should kill u or more than 1 clip of bullets into your chest should also kill you, but i have come across so many players that are invulnerable, it's becoming ridiculous. 

Message 3 of 7 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 21, 2013
^ nothing new.

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 21, 2013
99% of the time you're not encountering a cheater. But, rather, you're running into a lagger. Typically, someone who has very poor Internet would have a disadvantage in online play. But, ND implemented a system that compensates people who have poor Internet connections. They did it to try to make it fair for them. But they overcompensated.

So now, people with laggy Internet have a huge advantage. It makes it as if the people with fast Internet are actually the ones lagging. So when you think you put two clips into a guys chest, he has actually already ran away several seconds ago and barely got hit. Or when you think you hit someone dead on with an rpg and it only knocks him down, on his screen, he was several meters away by the time it hit.

It sucks.
Message 5 of 7 (340 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 21, 2013
You know, I have admittedly crap Internet ("It's cheaper though," according to my parents, then they complain about how I'm slowing down their Internet Smiley Sad ) but I never get advantage.

If ever, I just watch myself whiteplug, watch this guy blame me for me not dying even though I CAN'T EVEN **bleep** MOVE.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 6 of 7 (311 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Yeah I've played with you and you get the short end of the stick on both ends. But you're dealing with slower Internet and that whole distance lag stuff too probably.
Message 7 of 7 (281 Views)
0 Likes