Level 29 (max. legacy)

Kills: 19536

deaths: 14596

Headshots: 820

wins: 855

losses: 858

plunder captures: 37

objective points: 1910

I'm tired of being put with some amatures and having to carry the team but still losing -_- I want to be apart of a clan that I can rely on and they forsure can rely on me. I'm more of a support person who uses call out mods to help my team but if things are not working I can be an attack person with my M9

Preferred weapon: Spyder's M9 with Marlowe's Para 9

secondary: Dragon Sniper w/ call out and arm micro.

Please don't think I am a jerk. I like to have fun on UC3 but when it comes to people talking trash to me and I have a bad team... I get angry...

Add me if you have an opening for a clan because I also want to just be apart of one Smiley Happy

dynamus-00

Message 1 of 7 (475 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Re: any clans i can join?

Mar 5, 2014
Well if your still looking for one, add me.
Though were not a FN clan, were still a clan and watch out for each other
Message 2 of 7 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Mar 7, 2014
If Dark's doesn't work out, you can add me and possibly join mine. (:

I only really play FFXIV and Smite now a'days.
If you send me a friend request please specify where you're from. Thank.
Sub or just check out my YouTube channel!
Message 3 of 7 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Mar 8, 2014

nicolepwned wrote:
If Dark's doesn't work out, you can add me and possibly join mine. (:

What's your clan? Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 7 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Mar 19, 2014

join [DeFy]  they are always looking for more members.  They have, I kid you not, at least 500 members.  You can not play a single game of U3 without at least one person from the DeFy clan in the match.  They have so many hundreds of members that they don't even know each other.  You'll play a game by yourself, not in a party, and there will also be three guys from [DeFy] in the lobby playing solo, none of them partied up together. 

my advice would be not to look for a clan.    Find players you enjoy playing with and talking to.  play with them.  Once you've got enough friends playing together you can put anything you want in your clan tag.   I personally find this trend of strangers playing together as a clan pretty pathetic.   A person cares far too much about their stats on a video game if they would rather play with people they don't know and in many cases don't even like just so they can win instead of playing with friends who they enjoy playing with and talking to. 

Message 5 of 7 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Mar 19, 2014

If you like to play Team Objectives & Plunder you can add me.

Don't have a clan but I know some pretty awesome peeps who are fun to play & chat with so I can have you play with us.

Message 6 of 7 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Mar 19, 2014

lEvilDeadl wrote:

join [DeFy]  they are always looking for more members.  They have, I kid you not, at least 500 members.  You can not play a single game of U3 without at least one person from the DeFy clan in the match.  They have so many hundreds of members that they don't even know each other.  You'll play a game by yourself, not in a party, and there will also be three guys from [DeFy] in the lobby playing solo, none of them partied up together. 

my advice would be not to look for a clan.    Find players you enjoy playing with and talking to.  play with them.  Once you've got enough friends playing together you can put anything you want in your clan tag.   I personally find this trend of strangers playing together as a clan pretty pathetic.   A person cares far too much about their stats on a video game if they would rather play with people they don't know and in many cases don't even like just so they can win instead of playing with friends who they enjoy playing with and talking to. 

I got a laugh out of your post even if I am a member of DeFy because it's sad how many fake accounts there are. There are only like, 35 actual members. They rest are fakes.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 7 of 7 (330 Views)
0 Likes