Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 11 of 28 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Re: any idea when double xp is going to end

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Just wish they would apply that update to Uncharted 2.

All would be forgiven then. On my end at least.

Message 12 of 28 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2395 posts

May 16, 2013
They also canceled the PAK-80 Lab, and every future Lab will be a repeat of what we have already had in the past. And that's even if they change the Lab, which seems very unlikely now.
Pepsi
Message 13 of 28 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
last month

Message 14 of 28 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013
I wish they could have at least made it a BMM rotation instead of literally just one lab...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 28 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 16, 2013

I feel bad for the peeps who bought the level unlock for F2P.

Message 16 of 28 (303 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013
I can't believe they didn't fix it either dude. It's such a scam unless they make a fix.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 28 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

If this is ND's last update for Uncharted 3, I'll find it hard to support them again. The Lab needs to be BMM rotation if they are abandoning the game.

They screwed me with Uncharted 2 already, screwing me again with Uncharted 3 isn't gonna go down well with me.

I'd return to Uncharted 3... With a better lab, I have no reason to return right now with this awful lab.

They also need to give everyone the missing treasures.

Otherwise trophy hunters wont buy the next game they release, they will still be on U3 trying to get the treasures.

Message 18 of 28 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 16, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

If this is ND's last update for Uncharted 3, I'll find it hard to support them again. The Lab needs to be BMM rotation if they are abandoning the game.

They screwed me with Uncharted 2 already, screwing me again with Uncharted 3 isn't gonna go down well with me.

I'd return to Uncharted 3... With a better lab, I have no reason to return right now with this awful lab.

They also need to give everyone the missing treasures.

Otherwise trophy hunters wont buy the next game they release, they will still be on U3 trying to get the treasures.

I think they will change the lab end of month i'm very doubtful they will deliver the 7 or so remaining BMM.

Eric comes on here & ignores this forum except yesterday when they saw the lab thread & they stealthy removed the Pak 80 lab off the calender lol.

Eric told me they plan to change the DLC map priority this month which I know they won't do either.

They haven't even changed the message of the day which is still advertising charity DLC up for sale.

TLOU has gone gold lets see what they do considering they technically have 'freed up resources' for now.

Message 19 of 28 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 16, 2013
I'm betting this:

- Code which cycles tourney rewards monthly
- BMM only Lab (all BMMs, map rotation. It's TDM if someone didn't make sceneries)
- release monthly DLC as promised (money is worth the time by transitive method
Message 20 of 28 (282 Views)
0 Likes