Aug 12 2013
By: Ghost_12985 Hekseville Citizen 396 posts

**bleep** Kal-7?

57 replies 413 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

Firstly, I'd like to say hello to everyone who still goes to these Uncharted forums and still plays Uncharted 3 multiplayer. You guys are dedicated people.  I, on the other hand, took a loooong break from Uncharted, but now I'm back.

Now, onto my topic. WHY IS THE KAL-7 SO INSANELY BAD?!

As if the recoil isn't bad enough, the damage is so effing bad!

I load 75% of my KAL-7 clip into some guy that wasn't even looking at me. He just turns around, shoots me about five times and I'm done. No lag, all my shots definently hit.

I like using the more challenging guns (KAL-7, FAL, Dragon Sniper, Raffica) but this is just ridiculous. The fact that an M9 user can land like 5 shots and kill while I need to land like 13.

**bleep**. Why is this gun even in the game...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 1 of 58 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: **bleep** Kal-7?

Aug 12, 2013
Every gun other than the M9 sucks unless you're skilled with it. Welcome back to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception multiplayer!
I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Message 2 of 58 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 12, 2013

lol, What a warm welcome! Smiley Tongue

Anyway, I understand that, but it seems like before the KAL-7 was a little better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 3 of 58 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Not to sound ridiculous, but the Kal-7 was clearly not meant to be aimed DTS("Down The Sights", aka with L1). The gun was built to be blind-fired, and nothing more. Aiming the Kal-7 is equivalent to blind-firing the Dragon sniper; It is not something that was meant to happen. Some believe this is a broken mentality from Naughty Dog, but I really like the idea of that sort of variety. The issue is that blind-firing itself is way to effective, making people hate the thought of a blind-fire central weapon.

Message 4 of 58 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 12, 2013

You actually don't sound ridiculous by saying that the KAL is a blindfire only weapon.

I understand that it really wasn't meant to be aimed down sights, but it's effective for me. What i'm saying is that is could use a slight damage increase.

(speaking of blindfire, i beat a blindfiring M9 user by blindfiring my Raffica. Smiley Very Happy

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 5 of 58 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 12, 2013
Lol the Kal is pretty much the most damaging gun in the game. Just bc you don't use it the way it was designed does NOT mean it needs to have the damage level increased. If anything, it needs to be nerfed, a lot, or removed altogether.
Message 6 of 58 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Aug 13, 2013
It's fine. You can't expect ND to actually make any balance patches for this game anymore. I'm totally fine with it being the way it is. A gun for casual players or for people looking for a challenge to aim it. It's also the ultimate troll weapon. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 58 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Aug 13, 2013

DEN ESPLAIN Y I LOST TO AN M9

Check out my LBP.ME
Message 8 of 58 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

I load 75% of my KAL-7 clip into some guy that wasn't even looking at me. He just turns around, shoots me about five times and I'm done. No lag, all my shots definently hit.

That's what you get for using the KAL! Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 58 (368 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Aug 13, 2013
Bc you tried to aim it. When aimed, it's not very effective. But almost no one aims it. They BF it. And it is the hands down winner when it comes to BF.
Message 10 of 58 (361 Views)
0 Likes