Wastelander
679 posts

Re: **bleep** Kal-7?

Aug 13, 2013

True dat...I forgot the coop weapons exhibit all the mods you've purchased.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 58 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 13, 2013

It's a blindfire weapon only. You rarely see anyone ever aim it.  I would actually consider it a try-hard weapon.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 58 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 13, 2013
The KAL is a good weapon for those who aren't good enough to use any weapons that need to be aimed. It's good for people who are satisfied with keeping their KDR at a permanent 1 or slightly over 1 status. I guess there are ways where you could do better with it if you wanted. But that would be even cheaper than using the KAL to begin with. I won't get specific bc I don't want to give anyone else anymore ideas on how to use this dumb gun anymore effectively.

I can sometimes understand when someone brand new uses the KAL. For one; they don't know any better a lot of the time. And two, its a way to keep their KDR decent as soon as they start playing.

I can't stand it when some high level player with 30,000 kills is using the KAL every game tho. That must be so boring. And there's just no excuse at that point.

KAL users are the only players I taunt after killing them without them doing something else to deserve it. If any of you encounter me in a game and use the KAL, you should probably switch weapons. I will often devote the rest of my game to stalking the KAL user from a distance and continually killing them upon respawning.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

frankenstein107 wrote:
Admitedly, I didn't play the game during its golden days.. I bought it back in mid-2012 by the time the game was an M9 fest.. I honestly never knew how the G-MAL's recoil was pre-patch. How was it?

Pretty well balanced. It had aim assist to take away the disgusting recoil which made it a usable weapon from distance, you still got owned up close to a M9 or FAL-SS though.

It did what it was supposed to do. kill at long distance, now you have to be at medium to short distance, which makes no sense considering thats M9 range and M9's have all those awesome mods.

G-MAL is OP now IMO.Even nerfed it is OP,the recoil nerf was necessary.In it´s current state you can get kills from very long range and beat every M9 RoF as well as regular M9´s(That´s my personal opinion).Before it didn´t have recoil meaning that you can get way more long range kills.The nerf was indeed necessary IMO but G-MAL is still OP.KAL-7 and FAL-SS are very underpowered,no matter how hard you try they will always suck(You don´t need skill for KAL-7 but it sucks in everything,even a vanilla M9 is better at blindfiring)Like i said KAL-7 sucks in everything and it actually needs a buff but this won´t happen.KAL-7 bullets deal minimal damage while M9 is stronger(at blindfiring and aiming obviously).KAL-7 ammo sucks,recoil sucks,everything is bad, IDK why this gun is in the game.People complain about blindfire but Micro and Para are way better and versatile IMO.I remember when i tried the 50 fisticuffs trophy and i decided to use KAL-7.I soon noticed that M9 was better to do the job and it was saving me from gunfights instead of KAL -7.But this is just my IMO,i personally won´t use KAL-7 seriously neither FAL-SS(Recoil is insane,even tapping you won´t go that far)

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 58 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Aug 13, 2013
It's possible to use it while aiming...if you're using Cutter's KAL-7...and you burst-fire it....although, even people with that gun still blindfire it even though the mods are mostly for aiming.
SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 58 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 13, 2013

SonicNaruto669 wrote:
It's possible to use it while aiming...if you're using Cutter's KAL-7...and you burst-fire it....although, even people with that gun still blindfire it even though the mods are mostly for aiming.

Tagging* not aiming. 
Scope Zoom and Call Out allow you to tag enemies for your team. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 58 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 13, 2013
It is kinda misleading though, even in the SP the KAL-7 is very accurate used both ways.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 58 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Aug 16, 2013

I LOVE the Kal-7. Of course I have only been playing for a couple of months. I love the rate of fire and blind fire ability. I also love the sound of this gun.

Don't hate on blindfire, it is part of this game, and it is only a game. 

As far as using it at a distance I have learned to use bursts and I try to shoot it in streams almost like I am using a garden hose.

I pretty much downloaded every gun and hat w/stats. Yup, I am that guy, don't hate on me because I can afford the DLC stuff, the guns and hats are under a dollar, I am pretty sure most of you could find that much money in your couch cushions if you look for it.

Once you start to think things are unbalanced because of this remember that  for every advantage there is a dis-advantage, if you don't see it then you aren't looking hard enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 58 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9823 posts

Aug 16, 2013
Oh no, see I purposefully use guns that majority cannot use so that I don't accidentally do 50-0.

And I bought *all* cowboy hats, Drake's Bandana (I still have no idea what this does, but it looks SO COOL), Jak Goggles and 3 copies of UC3 including one GoTY copy. So don't tell me if you have a lot of money you'll buy cheap stuff.

No worries. I don't hate blindfire because I do it myself. I hate people who use it as their main tactic because obviously if they were any **bleep** dumber I'd have to water them twice a week.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 58 (85 Views)
Wastelander
536 posts

Aug 17, 2013

i am terrible at this game so nothing i do is overpowered, trust me on this.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 58 (80 Views)
0 Likes