Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

Re: **bleep** Kal-7?

Aug 17, 2013
Oh no, sure man. I'm just saying that calling people who think blindfiring is a main tactic "stupid" would be a big insult to stupid people.

I'm not against blindfire, not at all. You get what I'm saying? Blindfire in itself, not so bad. It's a way to escape an ambush. All I'm saying is that people calling it a main tactic are dumber than a bag of rocks.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 58 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

Firstly, I'd like to say hello to everyone who still goes to these Uncharted forums and still plays Uncharted 3 multiplayer. You guys are dedicated people.  I, on the other hand, took a loooong break from Uncharted, but now I'm back.

Now, onto my topic. WHY IS THE KAL-7 SO INSANELY BAD?!

As if the recoil isn't bad enough, the damage is so effing bad!

I load 75% of my KAL-7 clip into some guy that wasn't even looking at me. He just turns around, shoots me about five times and I'm done. No lag, all my shots definently hit.

I like using the more challenging guns (KAL-7, FAL, Dragon Sniper, Raffica) but this is just ridiculous. The fact that an M9 user can land like 5 shots and kill while I need to land like 13.

**bleep**. Why is this gun even in the game...

The KAL 7 is definitely one of the worse weapon in U3 MP. But if you don't like it, just don't use it. KAL 7 is mainly meant for suicidal purpose: your life depends on wheteher the enemy has time to shoot or melee kill you and. Your only chance to live is to keep running and running without stopping. But if you are lucky enough, you'll be able to get some kills but you'll be dying soon...
Anyway, this gun is not recommended for a player who wants to improve his playstyle... It's better to aim and shoot... :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 58 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Who the fluk told him to AIM a KAL-7 OMG R U STUPID SIR

that lovely gun was made for BLINDFIRE/HIPFIRE Pourpuses only.

Its been my longgun all this time so dont hate it just cuz u couldnt use it

everyone knows u have to weild it along with the micro and weapns expert so u can switch when close to the micro very fast and use two mods on the gun

The Kal-7 Blindfire mod is a lie, sure it stick a tiny bit more to enemies but in exchange it takes tonger to actually start shotting and ull feel like ur charachter is the slowest or acting very stoping powersh so i recomend anything but the blindfire mod for it

unless u like feeling heavy and slow online ur call

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 58 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Aug 17, 2013

So...according to you, no one is allowed to aim it? >_>

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 58 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Aug 17, 2013
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but the KAL is for scrubs and garbage players who can't aim. It's not even fun running around doing nothing but blindfiring. There's no gratification. Getting kills by actually aiming a gun is so much more enjoyable. But obviously takes some skill.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 58 (130 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 17, 2013
No, you completely misunderstood...
What I should have said is that it's better to use a gun that is used mainly to aim(M9 or AK)
Sorry for that mistake...
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 58 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Exactly. When I unlocked the Kal, my KDR was around 0.75. I tried it out for about 3 weeks and got my KDR to 0.90.... but got absolutely no satisfaction in making kills with the gun. Once I learned how to aim, the game became way more fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 58 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Steven the blindfire king is back!
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 58 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I am jst sayinh the kal 7 and all it's dlc cousins are part of the game. it's not a hack or mod.

say what you will about this gun and blindfie but it appears in one of my load for running/gunning and suicide runs.

it does it's job....and it does it well

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 58 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10030 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Oddjob was part of Goldeneye and everyone knows if you used it you're a **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 58 (100 Views)
0 Likes