Fender Bender
3522 posts

Re: **bleep** Kal-7?

Aug 18, 2013

I remember after the FAL nerf, my K/D was something like 1.6 (it's been a long time), I started messing with the KAL, and it dropeed to 1.45 -_-

It is a terrible weapon, but is by far the MOST ANNOYING, so I stil hate it. 

Plaese lik mi posts! 1 lik = $1 4 mi PS4 budjet
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
536 posts

Aug 18, 2013

i am not familar with that 007 game at all, but i get the gist of what you are saying.

feel free to speak directly, it's not the first time I have been called a *bleep*

no skin off my nose, I guess some people are just way better video game players than me, thats not really saying much considering I already admiting to sucking at this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 18, 2013
No, see, I never played TPS MP ganes prior to this. So I learnt how to play in HC mode* because there's no boosters, kickbacks, mods, etc. and you when you think you're ok with gameplay you can transition to the power-ups filled game modes.

Oddjob is shorter than all other player characters. That's it. Since the aim is normally pointed at the head, you have to aim lower to hit Oddjob. It's a slight difference, but it makes a big impact.

*use the fan-favorite Classic mode which is riddled with boosters instead.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 58 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 18, 2013
It bothers me so much that you people are complaining a lot about a single weapon that is completely limited to just close range, but are barely complaining about a weapon being extremely versatile, easy to use and outclassing many others.
Tip: It's the M9.
I'm gonna use the KAL-7 (not that i use it often), because it's the only non-M9 that actually fulfills its intended niche, and that's because ND didn't meganerf it like the others. Funny, isn't it?
I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 58 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 18, 2013
That's because people complain about it so much and still use it, it's pretty much hard to complain about it without sounding like a hypocrite. You don't think there's a lot of arguments about how bad the M9 is? About how ridiculous its mods are? About how you can kill off every gun except the M9 and still cover literally any playstyle available?

If you want to use a gun that hasn't been touched, use the Dragon. KAL also had a nerf with it's blindfire accuracy MOD (not the base BF). The Dragon performs in non-long ranges just as well as the KAL performs in long ranges.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 58 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Also what bothers me is that people are so focused on the long guns people don't complain about how stupidly overpowered the Para-9 is. Three-Then-Melee (TM)? Anyone? Or people just assume your pistol is supposed to be like that because there's only two pistols in the game, the other being a gun that's a **bleep** pocket KAL-7. The M9 of thr pistols and the MiniKAL makes the Raff and the Tau look like crap, despite being the only two balanced pistols that you can choose.

If people practically just choose from 2 out of 4 possible pistols, THEN something's wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 58 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
699 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Steven the blindfire king is back!

babe i nevar left :smileywink:

but i come to find new players hatin on ma beauty just cuz they found it un-aimable -.-

i mean what they expect from the gun with the lowest accuracy??

and then the same old people rantin on how little skill it requires to blindfire

but then they go around Para9 punch everyone in close call sits which is more ''skillfull''pfffft

i prefer an enemy hittin me with a kal7 over a Para9 loser anytime.

The blindfire on the kal7 has been lowered so much rite now it stand equal to an M9 in a head to head BF confrotation

just bcuz one has higer damaga(m9) and this should not be, for if im sacrificing all my ''aim'' for blindfire i should be killed = to someone who is maintaining his accuracy along wit some cheap bf -.-

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 58 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Steven the blindfire king is back!

babe i nevar left :smileywink:

but i come to find new players hatin on ma beauty just cuz they found it un-aimable -.-

i mean what they expect from the gun with the lowest accuracy??

and then the same old people rantin on how little skill it requires to blindfire

but then they go around Para9 punch everyone in close call sits which is more ''skillfull''pfffft

i prefer an enemy hittin me with a kal7 over a Para9 loser anytime.

The blindfire on the kal7 has been lowered so much rite now it stand equal to an M9 in a head to head BF confrotation

just bcuz one has higer damaga(m9) and this should not be, for if im sacrificing all my ''aim'' for blindfire i should be killed = to someone who is maintaining his accuracy along wit some cheap bf -.-

Interested in playing TDM or the Lab sometime man? Me with my Raffica/Tau and you with the KAL, we'll handle pretty well.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 58 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Apparently there's a lot of people who don't understand certain points. Ok, it takes zero skill to use the KAL. It takes little skill to use the M9. But at least L1 is involved.

And just bc the M9 and KAL are both OP doesn't mean they are the guns you must select from.

My earlier point, is that it's even more gratifying killing M9 users left and right with the G-MAL, knowing its not as powerful as the M9 in all situations.

Point stands. Those who run around BF'ing the KAL most of the time, are referred to by everyone else as the cancer of UC3.
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 58 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Aug 18, 2013

nationm04 wrote:
Apparently there's a lot of people who don't understand certain points. Ok, it takes zero skill to use the KAL. It takes little skill to use the M9. But at least L1 is involved.

And just bc the M9 and KAL are both OP doesn't mean they are the guns you must select from.

My earlier point, is that it's even more gratifying killing M9 users left and right with the G-MAL, knowing its not as powerful as the M9 in all situations.

Point stands. Those who run around BF'ing the KAL most of the time, are referred to by everyone else as the cancer of UC3.

It takes 0 skill to use a weapon that is completely limited to close range...? You actually need to be smart and figure out a way to get up close. The M9 can be blindfired often.. and even if blindfire isn't cutting it, you can always aim, you CAN'T do that with the KAL.
So this is your logic right here:
A gun that has perfect blindfire and aiming accuracy is completely fine, but
a gun that has perfect blindfire accuracy only is somehow the malignant growth of a tumor. 

I crash camel into bridge I no care I love it
-Pakalu Papito
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 58 (72 Views)
0 Likes